5.0 out of 5 stars Presant for my great granddaughter
I asked my grandson what to get my great granddaughter for her present he said this our, Olivia (two years old and very smart,gets it off me I think) loved them.
Published 17 months ago by wadey1948

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't work what a load of rubbish
I bought this for my daughter for Christmas. I had read the reviews but I thought I would try them myself. I tried them before wrapping them up for her. I'm glad I did because they didn't work. All we could here was static. I don't recommend this product to anyone.
Published on 1 Dec 2008 by L. M. Johnson

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't work what a load of rubbish, 1 Dec 2008

1.0 out of 5 stars Load of old rubbish, 28 Nov 2008
Mrs. H. A. Kennedy "Heather" (Ayrshire, Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Disney Princess Walkie Talkie (Toy)
they don't work! Waste of money my 3 year old daughter only wanted these for her birthday and was so upset they didn't work.

1.0 out of 5 stars They don't work!, 16 May 2009
This review is from: Disney Princess Walkie Talkie (Toy)
I wouldn't even give this product one star - but no stars doesn't seem to be an option. These walkie talkies don't work - there is nothing more to be said!

2.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money, 18 Feb 2010
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:2.0 out of 5 stars
Can't hear a thing with this , waste of money they just don't work. Very disappointing

1.0 out of 5 stars Diabolical Product That Doesn't Work!!, 2 Feb 2010
Alexx (Nottinghamshire, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Disney Princess Walkie Talkie (Toy)
I was so disappointed with this purchase. The walkie talkies look pretty but they just don't work AT ALL. When switched on they emit a static noise and this static goes silent when someone presses the button on their walkie talkie but you can't hear anything even when putting your mouth to the speaker and talking loudly while in the same room. The children still keep getting them out to try and make them work but they end up disappointed again every time. I certainly wouldn't buy this brand of walkie talkie be it Princess or Power Ranger.

1.0 out of 5 stars Big disappointment, 29 Oct 2008
This review is from: Disney Princess Walkie Talkie (Toy)
Our daugther received this gift for her 5th Birthday, it looked like a fantastic idea and she was very excited about opening it. It does say in the instructions, best used outside in open fields, and I admit we haven't actually tried that but inside they do n0t work at all. Even when we are in the same room, several feet from each other, we can just about manage to pick up a bit of static but that's it. They have unfortunately remained unused.

1.0 out of 5 stars Avoid these!, 2 Jan 2009
Michael Stevens (Bolton, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Disney Princess Walkie Talkie (Toy)
These are the most dreadful product ever. A complete waste of plastic. We found they only worked about 2 metres away from each other. Complete rubbish.

1.0 out of 5 stars Absolute rubbish!, 1 Oct 2009
This review is from: Disney Princess Walkie Talkie (Toy)
I bought these last Christmas for my daughter. Unfortunatley they are the worst walkie talkies I have even seen. When you try to use them even within close range, the sound is so faint you just can't hear it. Don't waster your money on these, pay more and get good ones!

1.0 out of 5 stars RUBBISH RUBBISH RUBBISH, 30 Mar 2011
Shirley "Shirley" (Harrow, Middx United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Disney Princess Walkie Talkie (Toy)
Ditto on every other review!
They don't work at all!
Don't waste your time and money on this product!

1.0 out of 5 stars Dreadful, 11 July 2012
This review is from: Disney Princess Walkie Talkie (Toy)
My daughter got these for her 5th birthday. She was very excited. Having forked out on batteries, the things DON'T work. As per the other reviews, all you get is static! I don't normally write reviews, but felt obligated to this time

Disney Princess Walkie Talkie