on 29 April 2015
This worked well enough for a while but failed after 15 months of occasional use. I don't consider that good enough.
on 27 February 2013
This pet feeder is very good, it has 5 slots for the food. You can add small portions. It is easy to program.
on 10 December 2013
Easy to set up and worked. Trays about the right size for a large and greedy cat. Would recommend it.
on 12 May 2016
Excellent. Does the job and the cats can't knock the batteries out like on my last cat feeder!
on 24 June 2015
A really handy device for days when I can't feed my cat at his regular meal times. However, despite its size, it is quite light and the cat tries to open it, as he knows there is more food in there. I have come home to find he has pushed it from the kitchen to my bedroom or sometimes even as far as the lounge. He still hasn't managed to open it though!
on 11 January 2015
Have been using this for almost one year now.Originally I bought I AJ one but was really rubbish.My cocker spaniel was on 4 meals a day and than I reduce to 3 and finally to 2.You can fill with 5 meals up to 200grams.
We only serve 4 that last of course for 2 days.Alarm and timer have been working perfectly since day one.No issues.
on 11 April 2014
Feeding time is now much easier, having to remember to do it just once a day. It's not that hard to open up, and it's simple to keep clean, fill up and put back into the unit. So far, no trouble at all with the unit, although setting it up did need a small amount of patience, luck and trial-and-error.
on 7 February 2015
I have mixed feelings about this product. It was easy enough to set up by using the instructions. However, I've had it about 2 weeks and it's failed to turn around on to the next feeding slot about 7 times now. It's just not reliable enough for my cat. He's on a behaviour programme and his meal times need to be accurate and on time. I've changed the batteries twice but it just seems to get stuck about half a centimetre round, so even if he wanted to, my cat couldn't get his paw in (and probably a good thing too, otherwise it would get stuck anyway!). When the feeder does turn around, it's great!

Update: I ordered a second one after getting refunded for the first one which didn't work properly. The second night I used the replacement, it too got stuck as it tried to turn round to the next feed slot. I'm not sending this one back as well, I will persevere with it and donate it to charity if it causes the same amount of problems as the last one.

Final update: I persevered with the second one and it has been working well for a year now. Cat's radar ears listen out for when it turns around and he charges to it. I don't understand why it doesn't work with wet food in but take my word for it - it doesn't!
on 22 December 2013
I bought two of these for weekends away (I have two cats) & just wanted to mention a few things that I've found with it.

It's quite large
It actually only feeds your pet 4 times as the 5th section always remains open
It takes 4x 1.5v batteries (the very big ones!)
on 17 June 2016
Easy to programme and time is accurate. It took about 3 days for the cat to get used to the noise when it turns but he now knows that the noise means food. Only downsides are the old-fashioned look and it is quite bulky. Other than that, it is a great item for when we are away for one night.