4.0 out of 5 stars Nice headset
This headset is small and comfortable. no issues with it after a few weeks of use. I use it daily at work with a SKYPE connection and it's clear and works well.
Published on 13 July 2009 by Mr. Richard A. Puig Jr.

2.0 out of 5 stars initially impressed but then...
When I first purchased this to use with Skype I was reasonably impressed. It worked straight away with no problems, was simple to use and does everything it says on the tin. Also, I have strangely-shaped ears which don't hold regular earphones very well and I've not had a problem with these falling out of my ears.

However, I've had this product for only 3...
Published on 13 July 2011 by C. Munro

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice headset, 13 July 2009
Mr. Richard A. Puig Jr. "RickP" (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Plantronics '.Audio 450 Skype And VOIP Compatible Computer Headset (Personal Computers)

2.0 out of 5 stars initially impressed but then..., 13 July 2011
C. Munro "Cee" (London, England) - See all my reviews

However, I've had this product for only 3 months and already the left speaker no longer works. I didn't notice at first because after a scuba-diving trip I lost my hearing in that ear for a while but when my hearing returned I realised there was actually no sound coming out of the earphone.

So for that reason, I am not impressed. Otherwise, it works fine and is 100% compatible with Skype.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works fine., 11 Jun. 2010
A. Hartley - See all my reviews
It works well, but that kind of ear attachment is not for everyone, and maybe not for me.

4.0 out of 5 stars Ideal for the Travelling Businessman, 30 July 2011
I bought this headphone set when I began travelling regularly with my job - the previous set with a head band were just too big to store in a backpack-briefcase.

This set works well - good clear sound, no complaints from the other side about clarity of my voice, so the mic is good, and they are easily stuffed into a small pocket in the bag.

Only strange things are the clips that grip your ears... I've got used to it, but it does feel weird to begin with.

Good value for money overall, and recommended.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, 6 Sept. 2012
The only fault I found were the war pieces where a bit big and hurt my ears after a wile - gel ones would have been better

4.0 out of 5 stars Good purchase all round, 8 Mar. 2013
I haven't experienced any loss of audio and the microphone is fine. The clip for the ear pieces was a bit awkward to start with, but I quickly got used to fitting it correctly and I find this system is much better than the traditional in-ear pieces which never really fit me.
I only got this headset a few weeks ago, so maybe some of the issues are yet to come. Until then, I am fully satisfied with this purchase.

4.0 out of 5 stars Skype headset, 19 Oct. 2011
First class product. Listening is very good and my contacts all say how good the speech is and can tell if using them or not.
Very comfortable to wear and due to clips do not slip out inadvertently. I disliked using earphones as I found them very uncomfortable but these are fantastic with no discomfort at all. Recommended

3.0 out of 5 stars I wish they were more comfortable, 9 Jan. 2013
A. Arsenio (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
The sound is GREAT, however the ear fitting is so so so poor that they fall of my ears a lot - I wish they could be put in the ears and not having to be difled with every 5 minutes.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great quality but less comfortable., 26 Dec. 2014
Great product bud ear buds could be a bit more comfortable.. Clear sound and mic works great but i cannot use it for long time.

4.0 out of 5 stars computer headset, 4 April 2011
Once I worked out how to clip earphones to my ear all was fine excellent voice and audio and quite robust. Glad I purchased.