Price:£8.68+ Free shipping

on 3 November 2009
I bought this for my 6yr old daughter as she was quite keen on having a kite for her birthday.

This is a colourful and well made product, easy to set up, just took a few minutes, it launches very well and is so easy to fly - my daughter was flying the kite and having a great time - even my 2yr old was having a go at the end.

Its a great first kite and I highly recommend it.
on 4 August 2010
I purchased this for my 4 year old daughter. Even on a day of little wind this product flew well and she could fly this easily. Great product well made and well priced.
on 14 July 2010
My brief was simple, just wanted a single string kite that was easy to put together and simple enough to fly for my 3 year old. All boxes ticked (after take off it flies itself) and my little girl loves the rainbow colours and the flowing tails. Great value too and very fast delivery - definately a reccomended buy!
on 9 November 2011
This is superb product it does what is sohuld do :) Every member of family loves it . Great .
on 29 January 2011
My Daughter wanted a kite and she chose this from the handful I showed her because of the bright rainbow colours. we've had it for a couple of weeks now but only just taken it out today.

I had already assembled it, which was easy, just needs one of the struts to be inserted diagonally and the string to be tied to the kite securely. we carried it down to the beach fully assembled but it would be easy to take it apart and carry it rolled up in a bag or cardboard tube if you wanted to. once we got there it was flying in a matter of seconds with a light throw into the air, my Daughter who is nearly 5 was able to fly it with ease, even doing loops with it much to my amazement.

The build quality is excellent, strong light canvas type material, well stitched. the struts appear to me to be a flexible plastic of some kind and the tail is canvas too and very long for good stability. it rarely went out of control, and when it did a simple strong tug on the line generally got it rising again. there is plenty of line and the handle has a section in the middle with which you can secure it once you have the height you want.

We had great fun with this kite, not caring how cold we were getting. asked my Daughter to sum it up and she says "it works properly and I love it". definitely recommend this one for kids and big kids alike.
review image
on 8 June 2012
As a 62 yr old with 60 years experience of failing to get kites off the ground, this was a great find.
Theoretically purchased for my 3 yr old grandson, it was a winner from the very start.
Assembly can be done without reading instructions - there are only 2 poles and one is already fixed.
It flies effortlessly and looks great. I am very pleased with this kite.

P.S. My grandson likes it, too.
on 7 January 2012
I bought this as a joint gift for my 3 year old son and 37 year husband for Christmas. I thought it would be a nice gift for them to share and I was right! This kite was easy to get up in the air even on a mild day and really did not take much effort at all. The brilliant thing was that my son was actually able to hold onto it and managed to keep it up in the air himself for ages which made him very happy. When we looked at all the other more expensive toys that he got for Christmas we realised that this inexpensive kite was actually his favourite! My 37 year old also loved it and had to be dragged back from the park kicking and screaming on Boxing Day! Really would recommend this product for a nice old fashioned gift and hours of fun! Makes you realise that sometimes getting out and about and enjoying some fresh air is a million times more fun than all the indoor toys kids these days love some much.
on 29 January 2012
As soon as the kite was constructed it flew up into the sky and flew beautifully! Excellent choice for beginner.
on 25 May 2014
These kites are completely flat and as a result do not fly. Took the 2 I purchased and an old different one I had to a very windy beach and these barely got off the floor whilst the older one stayed in the air.
on 7 May 2014
Bought 2 of these for my 5 1/2 yr old and her 3yr old sister. Took them to the park today in what I would describe as a light but steady wind. Quick and simple to but together (2 mins) and they both loved the bright colours and tail.

As for flying it was (pardon the pun) a breeze. With dad doing the "the throw it in the air!" bit my eldest successfully launched it and both girls had an hour of flying fun with surprisingly few crashes (no damage by the way, so seems strong)

Would definitely recommend