5.0 out of 5 stars Diamond RainbowKite
I bought this for my 6yr old daughter as she was quite keen on having a kite for her birthday.

This is a colourful and well made product, easy to set up, just took a few minutes, it launches very well and is so easy to fly - my daughter was flying the kite and having a great time - even my 2yr old was having a go at the end.

Its a great first kite...
Published on 3 Nov 2009 by R. Beard

3.0 out of 5 stars Good fun
This kite is a good first kite for children. I was a little disappointed with the quality though. I had expected something a little more robust.
Published on 21 Jun 2012 by TheFrogster

5.0 out of 5 stars Diamond RainbowKite, 3 Nov 2009
R. Beard (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Diamond Rainbow (Toy)

Its a great first kite and I highly recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Outdoor Fun!, 4 Aug 2010
This review is from: Diamond Rainbow (Toy)
I purchased this for my 4 year old daughter. Even on a day of little wind this product flew well and she could fly this easily. Great product well made and well priced.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little kite, 14 July 2010
This review is from: Diamond Rainbow (Toy)
My brief was simple, just wanted a single string kite that was easy to put together and simple enough to fly for my 3 year old. All boxes ticked (after take off it flies itself) and my little girl loves the rainbow colours and the flowing tails. Great value too and very fast delivery - definately a reccomended buy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb, 9 Nov 2011
This review is from: Diamond Rainbow (Toy)
This is superb product it does what is sohuld do :) Every member of family loves it . Great .

4.0 out of 5 stars Very easy to fly, 29 Jan 2012
This review is from: Diamond Rainbow (Toy)
As soon as the kite was constructed it flew up into the sky and flew beautifully! Excellent choice for beginner.

5.0 out of 5 stars So much fun!, 29 Jan 2011
Tim (Hampshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Diamond Rainbow (Toy)
My Daughter wanted a kite and she chose this from the handful I showed her because of the bright rainbow colours. we've had it for a couple of weeks now but only just taken it out today.

I had already assembled it, which was easy, just needs one of the struts to be inserted diagonally and the string to be tied to the kite securely. we carried it down to the beach fully assembled but it would be easy to take it apart and carry it rolled up in a bag or cardboard tube if you wanted to. once we got there it was flying in a matter of seconds with a light throw into the air, my Daughter who is nearly 5 was able to fly it with ease, even doing loops with it much to my amazement.

The build quality is excellent, strong light canvas type material, well stitched. the struts appear to me to be a flexible plastic of some kind and the tail is canvas too and very long for good stability. it rarely went out of control, and when it did a simple strong tug on the line generally got it rising again. there is plenty of line and the handle has a section in the middle with which you can secure it once you have the height you want.

We had great fun with this kite, not caring how cold we were getting. asked my Daughter to sum it up and she says "it works properly and I love it". definitely recommend this one for kids and big kids alike.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good kite just perfect, 5 Jun 2014
This review is from: Diamond Rainbow (Toy)
Very good kite just perfect .
Flys beautifully my grand children age 5&7 we're flying the kite. It is a complete kit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, easy to fly kite., 10 May 2014
This review is from: Diamond Rainbow (Toy)
Lovely, brightly coloured kite. Very easy to fly, even my 3 year old son managed it! Lots of fun for the whole family.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great kids Kite, 7 May 2014
This review is from: Diamond Rainbow (Toy)
Bought 2 of these for my 5 1/2 yr old and her 3yr old sister. Took them to the park today in what I would describe as a light but steady wind. Quick and simple to but together (2 mins) and they both loved the bright colours and tail.

As for flying it was (pardon the pun) a breeze. With dad doing the "the throw it in the air!" bit my eldest successfully launched it and both girls had an hour of flying fun with surprisingly few crashes (no damage by the way, so seems strong)

Would definitely recommend

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good indeed, 7 April 2013
This review is from: Diamond Rainbow (Toy)
Kites arrived promptly & Nephews enjoyed flying them.. Easy to put together & robust in heavy winds. Would recommend buying.

Diamond Rainbow