5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!!
This little item is truly brilliant. Fits in your wallet, handy tube map and mirror & looks great. I 've given a couple as gifts and the receivers have loved them!
Published on 5 Mar 2011 by Sally

3.0 out of 5 stars Does what it is supposed to
It's a handy London Underground map that would be great for someone who is new to London, or almost anyone really, because the Underground is pretty extensive and it's always busy, so you can't always stand and look at the first map you see.
It's a solid 'card' and will fit any wallet.

The only criticism I have is that everything is printed on. If you...
Published on 15 Sep 2010 by hebrides

3.0 out of 5 stars Does what it is supposed to, 15 Sep 2010
This review is from: Suck UK London Underground Map (Office Product)
It's a solid 'card' and will fit any wallet.

The only criticism I have is that everything is printed on. If you remove it from your wallet regularly, the text will get worn away - it's small enough as it is.
Personally, I would have paid a few pounds more if it was engraved - 6 for this product isn't bad, but it's not cheap either.

3.0 out of 5 stars Too small to read!, 3 Nov 2011
This review is from: Suck UK London Underground Map (Office Product)
I didn't think my eyesight was particularly bad (at least when I've got my contact lenses in) but I found this map very difficult to read - the writing is too small and there is not enough contrast with the background for it to be seen very easily. I showed it to a few of my friends (just in case it was just me!) and they all agreed that it wasn't the easiest thing to read, especially if you just want to check your route in a hurry.

Having said all that, it is very stylish and cool - a unique piece of memorablia that would make a great present for an underground enthusiast.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!!, 5 Mar 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant little present, 6 Jun 2010
This review is from: Suck UK London Underground Map (Office Product)
nice little tube map well presented in its case as the seller described. does what it says on the tin.

5.0 out of 5 stars uh hu, 15 April 2014
Magnus Kemp - See all my reviews
This review is from: Suck UK London Underground Map (Office Product)
I did a search for it, i found it, then I paid for it, it came and it worked! Yay.

3.0 out of 5 stars Handy little card, 6 Jan 2014
This review is from: Suck UK London Underground Map (Office Product)
I got this little zone 1 map as the small cardboard map I got with my carnet tickets many years ago was well worn. It is very handy for a quick guide to central London. My only annoyance with this is that it makes my Oyster card stop working - whether it is in front of the Oyster or behind it! I've had to keep it in a separate location to my Oyster card so that I don't have to take it out of my card holder each time, which make it not-so-handy. A plastic version in colour would be ideal I guess.

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks great, and good value at this price, 8 Oct 2013
This review is from: Suck UK London Underground Map (Office Product)
Very convenient to have this map of the underground permenantly in your wallet. This is polished to a high finish and looks and feels like a quality item. At this price it is well worth having.

3.0 out of 5 stars A gift, 22 Jun 2013
C. E. Kiernan - See all my reviews
This review is from: Suck UK London Underground Map (Office Product)
Rather smaller than I thought it would be, a bit sharp on one edge so check if buying for a youngster

5.0 out of 5 stars She Loved it, 2 Feb 2013
This review is from: Suck UK London Underground Map (Office Product)
me and my lady go to London and always get lost on the underground and thought this be a great gift and she loves it. it small but shows every thing and it fits in her purse great gift at a really amazing price. Should have got myself one

4.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I needed, 19 Jan 2013
This review is from: Suck UK London Underground Map (Office Product)
Bought this to stop my credit cards bending and splitting in my wallet, looks sturdy and only time will tell! Probably won't use the tube map as it only covers only the central London stations.

ARRAY(0xae2fdde0)