5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic1
This product is fantastic. It is far cheaper than the £40 cable i bought last year - works exactly the same and produces a fantastic picture quality from my PC to my TV. I would definately recommend this product
Published on 4 Oct. 2010 by Ben

1.0 out of 5 stars Arrived Broken
Bought this to connect my PS3 which usually sits under the TV into my Monitor.

It arrived in a little plastic bag with absolutely no paperwork, and only a cover on the HDMI connector.

Plugged it into my monitor, lo and behold nothing. I'd made sure it was all set up correctly on the PS3, and on my monitor but received no images. The Monitor did...
Published on 11 Aug. 2012 by Aaron King

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic1, 4 Oct. 2010
This review is from: Premium HDMI to DVI Cable Gold 2 Metre (discontinued by manufacturer) (Accessory)

5.0 out of 5 stars You'd spend 3 times the price of this brilliant cable on a pint!, 9 Nov. 2011
I bought this cable to do the opposite of what most other people are doing (Laptop/PC DVI - TV HDMI). I bought this cable to connect the HDMI port on my PC to the DVI port on my monitor.

It did exactly as I wanted and the picture quality is of HD standard!

Please note, this cable does not carry audio because no audio can be transmitted or received by a DVI port. DVI is not multimedia, it is purely video.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item!, 6 Sept. 2013
J. Benzies (Aberdeen Scotland) - See all my reviews
This item is great. I could leave the review there as I have no real problems with it, but I'll go into a little more detail.

As described, the item is a HDMI to DVI-D cable. 2 meters in length. I used the cable to connect my PC to my old monitor that did not have an HDMI input connection. Originally I was using an HDMI cable, but due to my monitor failing I had to use an older monitor that did not have an HDMI port, and this cable works fantastically for connecting the two. The HDMI connection plugs directly into my graphics card in my PC (running a Gigabyte HD 7850 2GB OC Edition for reference) and the DVI-D connection into my monitor. Upon connecting the two I flicked the switch and it worked. No problems with setup at all.

Not sure if there is much else I can say about the cable. Great in almost all aspects. I say almost all, as I have a small issue that I'm not sure if it's down to the cable or my graphics card. My monitor supports up to 75hz, but for whatever reason I can only select 60hz. Now, as I said this could be down to my graphics card, I'm not sure, but I thought I would list that here just in case.

TL;DR
Great cable. Works as you would expect it to. Is as described. PC HDMI to monitor DIV-D works perfectly. Setup was a breeze. Only possible issue about the cable is that it may not support higher than 60hz (though, as stated it may be my graphics card).

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent picture, 29 Mar. 2011
I use this to connect my Mac to my 40" Sony Bravia, it works fantastically and the picture is amazing! I would recommend it if you want to show pictures or watch a film off your Mac on a TV. It is the way to go.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good and cheap money, 30 Jan. 2008
W. M. J. Butler (South UK) - See all my reviews
Nobody had done reviews for cables and this being a low price made me question how good it was, however being a student i went for the cheap one.

the cable does everything, i bought it to link my macbook pro laptop to my new sony bravia - the cable atttaches perfectly and theres no issue with fussiness or speed or anything that would give me a reason to give this product anything less than than 5 stars

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 3 Aug. 2009
R. Katbamna (London, UK) - See all my reviews
Use this to connect my Macbook Pro to my HDTV and it works perfectly!

Remember the HDMI only transmits video - and it does this job great.

Delivery was fast!

I'd give this a 6th * if I could.

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for your console, 14 Nov. 2010
If you're looking for a cable to connect your Xbox360 or PS3 to your monitor, look no further: this is the one. Just plug it in and play! The only reason I didn't give it five stars is because it was poorly packaged (wrapped in a small plastic bag).

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin, 5 Aug. 2009
S. Clarkson "Steve" (Kent, UK) - See all my reviews
Everything you could want from an HDMI cable... allowed me to connect my new Freesat box (Humax) to my slightly older HD TV.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good value, 17 Dec. 2010
Mr. R. Sileika (London, UK) - See all my reviews
I was bit reluctant to buy this product simply because it is so cheap. But it does exactly what it says on the tin and does it well. Not much to write about a simple cable really. I bought it because I wanted to connect my MacBook Pro to an HDTV using HDMI connection. My first attempt was to use DVI to VGA converter, but the converter was for DVI-A and therefore was not compatible with the mini-DVI (apple) to DVI-D adaptor.
So I bought this cable which can be used with Apple's mini-DVI to DVI-D converter directly. Connected to the TV set and it worked just fine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works smoothly and flawlessly!, 19 July 2012
I purchased this product back in March, received it within a couple of days and have used it ever since flawlessly! Since my Acer Predator desktop PC (Windows 7, 64-bit) didn't have two HDMI outputs, but one HDMI and one DVI, I decided to get this cable, as I wanted to connect my dual monitors both with HDMI for the best possible quality. I got what I expected, and have used this product for five months now (by the time I posted this review) with absolutely no flaws at all, and the quality is just as good as the primary monitor with no colour difference either (Both the same kinds of monitor)! I haven't experienced any lag, choppiness, delay, etc. on it, and I can even watch fullscreen 1080p YouTube videos on the secondary monitor with no problem! This product has been a great success for me, and I will definitely recommend it for anyone looking for a way to hook up multiple displays!

Just in case you might be wondering about the specifications for my PC, here they are:

Intel® Core i7-2600 - QuadCore