Format: Audio CD|Change

on 1 January 2010
I did not realise both cds would be Chieftains "with a twist...." I expected 1st Cd "Chieftains roots " to be their own superb traditional Celtic music. The music is interesting, but not what I expected from a cd called "Essential Chieftains". Not something I will probably listen to again.
on 11 April 2013
You get a CD of pure "The Chieftains, and a CD of The Chietains with other world class acts.
If you claim to have any Irish blood then you must have this album, pure magic.
on 31 January 2010
It would have been better if I had looked at the content of this cd first before purchasing as I found that much of it was already on their cd The Long Black Veil which I have.
on 13 August 2015
Arrived less than 24hrs after ordering. Impressed.
on 11 January 2015
Excellent music, at a bargain price.
on 4 September 2014
excellent
on 2 December 2014
All good
VINE VOICEon 26 January 2010
Sit relax and listen it will take you back to that great night in the pub last time you were in Eire