5.0 out of 5 stars Works really well.
I use Skype a lot for providing support for our customers worldwide. Previously I had to use a headset as the microphone I used to have kept feeding back through the speakers. This microphone solves all those problems and the customers can hear me loud and clear.
Published on 22 Nov 2011 by Zedbiker

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok, if you like having a mic ontop of your keyboard or mouse
Mic Build Quality:
Pretty good i guess. Stands up, never have any issues with stability, comes with an additional stand with a double sided sticky pad on the back in case you want to stick it on a wall or somewhere not flat. You lower or raise the mic due to a hinge in the base. Nothing wrong with the wire. I have no real issues with build quality

Mic...
Published 3 months ago by J. Beer

5.0 out of 5 stars Works really well., 22 Nov 2011
This review is from: Plantronics Audio 300 Skype/Voip Computer Microphone (Accessory)

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy ot use, sound quality good. No problems., 26 Sep 2011
Bought for my parents so they could Skype. Plug in and go, quality much better than the microphone they had been using, picks up voices absolutely fine from several feet away.

5.0 out of 5 stars Plantronics Audio 300 Skype Microphone, 28 July 2009
This type of device is very good when more than one person is talking on Skype. The microphone is excellent value, very sensitive and picks up voice from more than 2 metres away, highly directional so loss of some volume when turned away from the speaker. A very good buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Skype Mike, 22 Mar 2013
R. Greenaway (Hampshire, England) - See all my reviews
Delivery was quick but did not fit through the letterbox.
The sound quality of the microphone is very good and calls using Skype do not sound as if I am talking down the loo like my othe one does!
Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good Performance, 8 Mar 2013
I bought this mic, because the fan on my Sony Vaio computer creates noise that interferes with in-built mic. The plantronics mic works extremely well, no background (fan) noise and extremely clear voice pick up with mic approx 60cm from me . I totally recommend this mic.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good deal, 28 Aug 2011
I'd say it's a really good deal, I used it when I skype with my family and it catches my voice from 2-3 meters away. I find it much easier than using the headphone/earphone type mics.

5.0 out of 5 stars Plantronics Audio 300 microphone, 27 Jun 2011
This is a very cool item easy to install and it works really well. One little problem was it was too quiet -so went to control centre - audio devices, reset volumes there and everything was fine. Cheap, effective, easy to use what more could you want?

5.0 out of 5 stars Plantronics Audio 300 Skype/Voip Computer Microphone, 28 Jan 2011
An excellent item, makes using Skype a pleasure. Just unplugged the old one and plugged this one in and the difference was unbelievable, much louder and clearer when transmitting. Definately a plus in computing. Thankyou

5.0 out of 5 stars A great buy., 19 Sep 2013
I've had 2 or 3 lots of headphones that i've used mostly on Skype and they were rubbish even though they weren't cheap. They were uncomfortable on long calls and i struggled to hear and be heard. I got this mic and some speakers and can now just sit back and talk naturally the way you would with someone in the room, and no more nasty headphones.
I wish i'd got these ages ago.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Microphone for the Price, 16 Jan 2013
Bought this microphone to Skype with friends while we play online games together. It serves this purpose perfectly, with decent sound quality and a good range (i.e. it picks my voice up from relatively far away). I did initially have a problem with the mic being quite quiet, but this was solved using the "Microphone Boost" option in the microphone properties in the Windows Control Panel. All-in-all, a fantastic microphone for the price.