5.0 out of 5 stars The Real Deal., 16 Feb 2009
This review is from: Nikon EN-EL4a Rechargeable Li-ion Battery for D2H, D2HS, D2X, D2XS, D3, D3S , D3X, D300 and D300S (Electronics)
THE battery for the D3, D2x etc and the MB-D10 Battery grip for the D300 and D700. Excellent battery life and longevity. There are cheaper clones out there but none work as well as Nikon's own. I have used clones and some work with the D2x but not the D3 and vice versa. Some will not work with the grip. Save money in the long run and get the real thing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Battery en-el4a, 15 Oct 2013
The battery was not a nikon one.Told the sender and he thought it was a nikon battery .The battery works,but because of the price l payed .he offerd me another battery like the one he sent and l agreed.He sent me two for the price of one.Both came on time, good packaging .A sellers mistake.And he made it up to me.l would buy from him again.

5.0 out of 5 stars It's A Nikon Battery, 19 July 2012
What can one say? It is what it is. It works. If I need another, I'll buy another. Will say however, I was never ever concerned about battery life when on a day's shoot with the D3S. With the D4, I best make sure I always carry a spare battery.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nikon EN-EL4A, 26 Jun 2010
ivanho (Wolverhampton, England) - See all my reviews
Goes hand in hand with MH-21 charger and Bl-3 cover, the battery is excellent, I haven't had to switch to the in camera battery since acquiring this one.

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, 11 May 2014
Purchased this battery for my old Nikon D2X for a spare as the original one is getting on a bit in years and ready for replacement, it as now given the camera a few more years service (I hope), got other newer Nikons but this one is still my favourite

4.0 out of 5 stars Expensive, but the best!, 23 Nov 2013
This battery is expensive, buy it's a Nikon product and if you want the best you have to pay for it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Genuine Nikon battery from Japan, 14 Nov 2013
P. C. Archer "camera fair" (Kent UK) - See all my reviews
The WEB price was very competitive but still almost 8 times more than cheaper makes. as these batteries are very complicated
and I wanted to be sure that I would get maximin shots each charge I bought the genuine make.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth buying!, 2 Oct 2013
I just love this product and the item came earlier than expected which is really a plus. Item was described accurately and the packaging was next to none. Highly recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars Replaecement., 1 Oct 2013
Purchased this as a like for like replacement for the one in my D3, if it performs and lasts as long as the old one, I will be well pleased.

5.0 out of 5 stars New battery for my D3s Nikon Camera, 24 Aug 2013
Ordered and delivered on time as promised. Excellent service and product and although not used yet (as purchased as a spare) I have no reason to think that it won't meet my requirements 100%