on 27 June 2014
I don't usually post reviews but this product has been great so I wanted to let other people know. I just wanted to let people know what I've used so far for facial hair because I read other reviews similar and found these to be really helpful for my own decision to buy this and to get advice on which treatments might/mightn't be good.

I've got dark brown thick hair and unfortunately this means that I've also been blessed with a tendency to have visible hairs on my upper lip and occasionally chin if I don't do anything about them, plus I get a lighter fluffy hair on my cheeks. My usual routine consisted of bleaching, which does make my dark facial hairs less visible... but then I have light fluffy hairs that can be visible in the Summer particularly. I've got sensitive skin and bleaching has always been the kindest option but I still needed to avoid this the blonde fuzzy hairs I get that can me self conscious.

So I've tried waxing in salons (does the trick but can be pricey for the frequency of it and brings me out in a moustache shaped red patch with an enlarged upper lip!), Nair Facial Hair Removal Cream (also works to remove the fluff but also left my face with open wounds by somehow cracking my skin - not good and leaves my face raw for days), and lastly, the wax strips from Veet for faces (prob the best of the three options but the strips are so small that you spend about £5-8 on the pack and it only lasts me one treatment to do my whole face, plus it's the pain of having lots tiny strips = pain x 8 strips!).

Soooo... I read the reviews, took the plunge and bought this, although I was worried slightly about the "myth" that the hairs would grow back thicker and longer etc. I used the trimmer and my face was super smooth with no irritation initially and as I said - my skin is v.sensitive. I didn't find my skin to feel a bit funny the 24h after but this soon went away and it wasn't visible (this was probably more to do with me trimming all of my face so it felt weird having no fluffy bits!!). I usually find that I need to use it every 2 weeks to avoid noticeable hairs, which is prob how often I'd bleach. I've used it now 3 x and am v.satisfied with the results - if anything my hair regrowth seems less noticeable now since I've been using it. I've also used the eyebrow trimmer attachment - I wasn't as impressed with this because I do have very long old man style-y eyebrows and I found that using the trimmer attachment on this didn't do an amazing effort of trimming them, probably because they grow in all different directions! I haven't used the product to shave my eyebrows to shape them but considering it, rather than get them threaded as I do, so can't really comment on that.

In summary, this product is amazing, considering we pay £5-10 to get facial hair waxed, this product is the same but it's painless, leaves great results and also - unlike salon treatments or chemist creams etc., you don't have to keep paying out for them (until this breaks and it hasn't so far!). Very much recommend but wouldn't buy it specifically for eyebrows!!
on 10 September 2011
I had been looking for a slim facial trimmer for a long time. I had bought one from Avon years ago and it's been fantastic.
Avon don't have them now so I've settled for the Panasonic one. It's good in every way but a bit scratchy until you get
used to using it. Also buying through Amazon it was half price.
on 3 March 2010
This product works really well and is very gentle. Doesn't leave roughness. Simple, easy, light to hold, effective. I really recommend it. My only criticism is that it would be nice if they supplied a soft case of some kind to keep it in.
on 14 January 2015
This broke with only three uses and the warranty is not in the uk so im stuck with an item which doesn't work, total waste of money!
on 6 July 2009
This product is very nice as a gentle shaver for the facial hair for the ladies, but the comb length that should trim your eyebrows are not good, either length I find quite long for ladies' eye brows, maybe for quite long men eyebrows it will work, but I don't think it's suitable enough for shorter ones. I do love it though just as a shaver for facial hair, it is soft, and doesn't make the hair comes back in any bad way (as some may think).
on 4 February 2009
delighted and surprised with the ease to use this, always had problems with my eyebrows etc.. but not anymore
mary
on 27 February 2013
Wife now a happy bunny. Item works beautifully, producing excellent results. Nine more words required! Item is still excellent and good value for money.
on 14 August 2011
Feels very cheap plastic, changing the blade is difficult because the trimmer is so flimsy. Wold not recommend this product.
on 5 March 2014
This is too weak to pick any hair up at all not what was advertised at all disopointed dont have any use for it nicely packed though
on 20 February 2014
Very disappointing purchase. I would not recommend this product. Very flimsy and falling apart so it had to be returned.