4.0 out of 5 stars good, but just as a shaver
Published on 6 July 2009 by Sam

› See more 5 star, 4 star reviews
1.0 out of 5 stars Emergency use only.
This trimmer does not remove the hairs deeply so be prepared for them to grow back quickly after using trimmer. It is handy because it is portable and can be used quickly if a hair suddenly pops up, that you were unaware of.
Published 11 months ago by Di

› See more 3 star, 2 star, 1 star reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars good, but just as a shaver, 6 July 2009
Sam "Sam" (UK, Birmingham) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Panasonic ES2113 Facial Trimmer (Personal Care)
This product is very nice as a gentle shaver for the facial hair for the ladies, but the comb length that should trim your eyebrows are not good, either length I find quite long for ladies' eye brows, maybe for quite long men eyebrows it will work, but I don't think it's suitable enough for shorter ones. I do love it though just as a shaver for facial hair, it is soft, and doesn't make the hair comes back in any bad way (as some may think).

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 27 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Panasonic ES2113 Facial Trimmer (Personal Care)
I don't usually post reviews but this product has been great so I wanted to let other people know. I just wanted to let people know what I've used so far for facial hair because I read other reviews similar and found these to be really helpful for my own decision to buy this and to get advice on which treatments might/mightn't be good.

I've got dark brown thick hair and unfortunately this means that I've also been blessed with a tendency to have visible hairs on my upper lip and occasionally chin if I don't do anything about them, plus I get a lighter fluffy hair on my cheeks. My usual routine consisted of bleaching, which does make my dark facial hairs less visible... but then I have light fluffy hairs that can be visible in the Summer particularly. I've got sensitive skin and bleaching has always been the kindest option but I still needed to avoid this the blonde fuzzy hairs I get that can me self conscious.

So I've tried waxing in salons (does the trick but can be pricey for the frequency of it and brings me out in a moustache shaped red patch with an enlarged upper lip!), Nair Facial Hair Removal Cream (also works to remove the fluff but also left my face with open wounds by somehow cracking my skin - not good and leaves my face raw for days), and lastly, the wax strips from Veet for faces (prob the best of the three options but the strips are so small that you spend about £5-8 on the pack and it only lasts me one treatment to do my whole face, plus it's the pain of having lots tiny strips = pain x 8 strips!).

Soooo... I read the reviews, took the plunge and bought this, although I was worried slightly about the "myth" that the hairs would grow back thicker and longer etc. I used the trimmer and my face was super smooth with no irritation initially and as I said - my skin is v.sensitive. I didn't find my skin to feel a bit funny the 24h after but this soon went away and it wasn't visible (this was probably more to do with me trimming all of my face so it felt weird having no fluffy bits!!). I usually find that I need to use it every 2 weeks to avoid noticeable hairs, which is prob how often I'd bleach. I've used it now 3 x and am v.satisfied with the results - if anything my hair regrowth seems less noticeable now since I've been using it. I've also used the eyebrow trimmer attachment - I wasn't as impressed with this because I do have very long old man style-y eyebrows and I found that using the trimmer attachment on this didn't do an amazing effort of trimming them, probably because they grow in all different directions! I haven't used the product to shave my eyebrows to shape them but considering it, rather than get them threaded as I do, so can't really comment on that.

In summary, this product is amazing, considering we pay £5-10 to get facial hair waxed, this product is the same but it's painless, leaves great results and also - unlike salon treatments or chemist creams etc., you don't have to keep paying out for them (until this breaks and it hasn't so far!). Very much recommend but wouldn't buy it specifically for eyebrows!!

4.0 out of 5 stars panasonic facial trimmer, 10 Sept. 2011
This review is from: Panasonic ES2113 Facial Trimmer (Personal Care)
I had been looking for a slim facial trimmer for a long time. I had bought one from Avon years ago and it's been fantastic.
Avon don't have them now so I've settled for the Panasonic one. It's good in every way but a bit scratchy until you get
used to using it. Also buying through Amazon it was half price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent! Perfect! But could do with a case., 3 Mar. 2010
This review is from: Panasonic ES2113 Facial Trimmer (Personal Care)
This product works really well and is very gentle. Doesn't leave roughness. Simple, easy, light to hold, effective. I really recommend it. My only criticism is that it would be nice if they supplied a soft case of some kind to keep it in.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 14 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Panasonic ES2113 Facial Trimmer (Personal Care)
After trying creams( burnt face and rash) wax (rash) epilators (ouch and no good) etc this is wonderful. All my peachy fuzz is gone and not growing back as a stubble ! Yay wish I had tried this 3 years ago . Easy to use and pretty. Store it all in a cute little bag.

1.0 out of 5 stars Emergency use only., 1 Jun. 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Very easy going little gadget, 6 April 2014
This review is from: Panasonic ES2113 Facial Trimmer (Personal Care)
Troubled through the medication I have to take with downy hair on most of my face and 'little devils' on my top lip I have had so many disasters with depilatory creams reacting that I gave up on them and bought this alongside the hair retard cream and seem to be getting somewhere with this combination....so positive result so far on that score
Also gave my back neck a de-fuzz (wear my hair short and it tends to grow down very quickly at the back of my neck) This little gadget did the job...it is easy to handle ...even backwards-wise. Haven't used any of the fiddly little attachments because the regular little blade does it all. Gentle, effective , quiet and feels safe to use it....and it looks prettier than a bic! I'd give it 5 stars but I don't want it to get too big for its boots in case it falls apart just when I thought we were together for life!

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 27 Feb. 2013
FM Haggerty - See all my reviews
This review is from: Panasonic ES2113 Facial Trimmer (Personal Care)
Wife now a happy bunny. Item works beautifully, producing excellent results. Nine more words required! Item is still excellent and good value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars satisfied customer, 4 Feb. 2009
M. J. Keane (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Panasonic ES2113 Facial Trimmer (Personal Care)
delighted and surprised with the ease to use this, always had problems with my eyebrows etc.. but not anymore
mary

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 12 April 2014
Deborah - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Panasonic ES2113 Facial Trimmer (Personal Care)
Previous to this me and my daughter had been using a little trimmer that came in with a men's shaver, this had worked well for years until it was dropped onto a laminate floor. I decided that this was the chance to do some research and actually get a ladies purpose made one, after checking out the reviews I purchased this one and although it looks good it seemed a little flimsy but I liked the option of the different heads and well it's pink so that's a good thing.
I must admit I was disappointed after using it and was surprised that the old trimmer we'd been using for the last five years or so was actually so much better. I'd decided not to say anything to my daughter and let her make her own mind up, she uses it to trim her eyebrows I use it for my upper lip so we use different heads. We've had this for about 5 months now and I asked her if she was ok if I took it on holiday with me, she replied that she didn't use it anyway, she's been holding the old one at the top where it broke and has been managing with that which she says is not ideal but better than the new one.
So in conclusion it works but not as good as I feel it should and certainly not as good as our old one.

Panasonic ES2113 Facial Trimmer