4.0 out of 5 stars oven quite slow
Received the mini oven on time.Disappointed with the wire rack provided & there was no grill pan,oven quite slow too heat up & need to use timer in order to start oven.There are cheaper ovens around which supply grill pan and have more features
Published on 22 Feb. 2010 by Paul Parsons

1.0 out of 5 stars As seen by a single person.
Published on 30 Mar. 2012 by ABWST

4.0 out of 5 stars oven quite slow, 22 Feb. 2010
Paul Parsons "lob020" (ireland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: De'Longhi EO1200W Mini Oven with Pizza Bulge 1.4 Kilowatt (Kitchen & Home)

1.0 out of 5 stars As seen by a single person., 30 Mar. 2012
This oven is underpowered to obtain the required heat in a reasonable time and maybe OK for pizzas but not for general cooking use by a single person. The tray is not easily removable once the oven is at temperature due to thermal expansion of the tray causing it to expand. The timer cannot be turned to a lower setting once it has been set so you have to guess the warming up time! The product otherwise substantially built to a high quality but it is unfortunate the design does not address all the potential customer base for this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Compact and practical, 26 July 2009
I am extremely pleased with my new De'Longhi EO1200W Mini Oven with Pizza Bulge, l.4kw.
For a portable oven it is extremely versatile, grills, roasts, bakes and warms plates on top, as my Aga is off for the summer it is a good substitute. Perfect for finishing off an omlette under the grill to make it nice and fluffy and sponges are beautiful.

5.0 out of 5 stars De'Longhi mini oven, 8 April 2012
What a brilliant oven this is - I read the reviews and must admit was a little dubious as to what it would do, however, after buying it I have been so very pleased with the things it can do, it is big enough to cook an 8inch fruit cake perfectly, it toasts bread to perfection. I would definately buy this product again and have no hesitation in recommending it.It is compact yet big enough to cope with dishes approximately 11 inches by 8 inches, being vegetarians I cannot give an opinion as to whether it would cook a chicken.

3.0 out of 5 stars ideal for occasional use, 6 Jan. 2011
Paul Chapman (Essex UK) - See all my reviews
I bought this to use in a small kitchenette that we use occasionally and the cooker is probably OK for this application. However, I was surpised how flimsey it was and it has to be handled fairly carefully if is going to last - well thats the impression. The thermostat/temperature knob is really loose and feels cheap. Maybe time will prove me wrong but it gives me the impression of being a little too basic. I wish I had spent a bit more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent oven, 3 Feb. 2010
The oven is the perfect size for cooking a meal for one or two people. Pizza bulge is also a great idea and works well cooking the pizza just right.

2.0 out of 5 stars Problem Door, 23 Jan. 2008
P. Ferguson (Northern Ireland) - See all my reviews
The door of this mini oven has a tendency to jam for no reason.
From day one it needed to be gently manipulated from side to side to open it. Today, only one week after receiving it, the door jammed completely and I was unable to retrieve the meal which had been cooked in it. I am returning it as defective.
The oven otherwise performed well and is certainly deep enough but is not as high as others I have owned. It just about fits a 3 lb chicken. I doubt it would fit a 6lb turkey as advertised.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice and cheap to run, 7 Aug. 2012
caffyk (London, UK) - See all my reviews
When this arrived I was disappointed that in order to make the oven run you have to start the timer on it. It is quite loud and sounds like an old fashioned "spin around" egg timer, tick, tick, ticking fairly loudly. However, I have come to like it because it does mean I never have to worry that I might have forgotten to turn it off. I know it will turn off automatically when the timer runs out anyway.
I bought this because I got used to having a mini oven living abroad, where mini ovens were very common. It is so much cheaper than running a full oven for one pizza, or grilled sandwich, warming up croissants etc. It heats up quicker too of course, being smaller.
It looks pretty nice and doesn't take up too much worktop. The power lead could do with being a bit longer.
Overall I am pleased I bought it.

4.0 out of 5 stars My Mini Oven, 20 Sept. 2010
P. B. Hughes "Pagnelle" (Llanfairpwllgwyngyll, Anglesey, North Wales) - See all my reviews
The De'Longhi EO1200W Mini Oven with Pizza Bulge, 1.4kW is just what I needed. It's small enough to take up little room in my utility room, yet large enough to take a good-sized plate or baking tin. The bulge is a wonderful invention and long may my little oven last. Another good feature is it has a 2 hour-timer - my old small oven only had a 1-hour timer.

4.0 out of 5 stars De'Longhi mini oven, 29 Nov. 2011
This was purchased as a temporary replacement for our oven as it decided to break just before christmas..sobs.There are similar cookers for less money but after reading through a good few reviews decided on this one as it had some very good Feedback.My first thought when i recieved it was that it seems very small which may be a problem if you want to cook a medium sized chicken for example,it would probably fit but would be close but perfect for a smaller chicken and smaller joints of meat which we are used to as our kids are fussy when it comes to roast dinners so we usually end up just me and the wifey having one.also will be keeping it when we do get a new cooker as it is very handy to have in the kitchen for smaller things like pies etc. 10/10