2.0 out of 5 stars DELONGHI KETTLE, 19 Aug 2007
LAURA LOU (YORKSHIRE,ENGLAND) - See all my reviews
This review is from: De'Longhi KBJ3050 Cordless Kettle, 3kW (Stainless Steel) (Kitchen & Home)
A LOVELY KETTLE,STYLISH,FAST BOIL.
I AM ON MY SECOND REPLACEMENT FOR THIS KETTLE AS AFTER A FEW WEEKS THE KETTLE DOES NOT SWITCH OFF AFTER BOILING ,IT BOILS CONTINUOUSLY.
DISAPPOINTED AS I REALLY LIKED THE KETTLE BUT THIS MUST BE A MANUFACTURING FAULT ON ALL OF THEM.

1.0 out of 5 stars de longhi kettle, 25 April 2008
Ms. D. Nolan (london) - See all my reviews
Although the kettle is very attractive I have experienced a massive fault. a couple of weeks after purchasing it I noticed that it did not turn itself off each time. I took it back to the shop where it was cheerfully replaced. The new kettle has the same fault which must be a design fault. 9 out of 10 times it turns off ,the other 1 it cintinues to boil. A real safety hazard,and I am about to contact De Longhi.

1.0 out of 5 stars not a good kettle..., 10 Sep 2007
S. Smith (London) - See all my reviews
lasted for 2 months before, as the OP said, boiled continuously - then it managed to blow the fuse in our house plunging it into darkness at 3 in the morning with me having a cup of tea after a night feed of our newborn. But it looked good and our toddler liked the blue light when we switched it on - but we won't be buying another one.