4.0 out of 5 stars Alf is a great, but the DVDs..., 18 Feb 2009
This review is from: Alf: Season Four [DVD] [1987] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC] (DVD)
Just for the record: This show is just great for everybody looking for some entertainment suitable for everybody, but:

This season contains two episodes which belongs to Season 3 (and are included there also). This is ep.no.5 "Mind games" and ep.no.12 "Fever". These are ep. no. 25 and 26 on the Season 3. DVD.

Furthe, on disc 3 two eoisodes are missing: "It's my party" and "Make 'em laugh". Also two episodes is repeted once: "I gotta be me" and "When I'm sixty-four".

I would also like mention that the order of the episodes on Season 3 were really mixed up. This was especially annoying since the baby "Eric" in that Season switched back and forth between embryo and born.

I can't believe I had to pay Cayman £15.75 for this without being warned!

By the way: I've bought quite a few DVDs from Cayman USA, but they have all been dispatched from Auckland, New Zealand, not from U.S.A as they want you to believe, and it takes more like 2 weeks rather than "only 3-5 days" as they say (between holiday seasons)!

4.0 out of 5 stars The Alfer's Back, 13 Dec 2012
This review is from: ALF - Series 4 (DVD)
Great a long lost favorite in my collection,the DVD is excellent with Alf himself introducing the menu options packaged in the standard multi disk case.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent funny dvd!, 15 April 2014
bought this for myself as takes me back to my childhood, just as i remember it and just as funny as ever, arrived in good time in excellent condition and was worth every penny i spent on it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hilarious, 1 Aug 2014
ALF is wonderful. If you've never seen the series you have got to buy it. It's hilarious.

Alf: Season Four [DVD] [1987] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]