on 14 February 2009
Lightweight & comfortable, well proportioned watch.

I bought a stylish watch for work & it was really uncomfortable & cumbersome. This Casio watch is what I ordered as a replacement & I couldn't be more pleased with it.

It has a fabric strap with velcro fastening & a small loop to hold the end of the strap down. The time was not too complicated to set although an advantage would have been the facility to set the digtal time & then tell the watch to synchronise the analogue hands accordingly. As I have it now the times are in synch, the digital seconds & analogue seconds do automatically synch when set up. There is no analogue second hand & the minute hand moves every 20 seconds to one third divisions of the minute.

I've not used the telememo feature (not likely to in the future) but it's there I suppose along with the other functions.

Basic summary is it's an uncomplicated watch which is comfortable & suitable for everyday wear & being a Casio it should be as reliable as an anvil.
on 9 March 2009
This is a smart looking watch, but for me the major design flaw is that the LED backlighting doesn't illuminate the digital display - it only illuminates the face! Might not be a problem for most people, but everyone I've showed it to shared the same opinion and thought it was daft that the display also doesn't light up.

Also, Casio have tried to cram 'useful' features into the digital part of the watch which just end up being 'useless' features - for example, who wants to store people's phone numbers on a watch when a maximum of three letters can be used for their name and only 4 digits at a time can be displayed??? Hmm.
on 6 October 2010
1 keeps time well enough - loses about a sec a day

2 figures on digital section sometimes a bit hard to read if you're in poor light and getting long in the tooth; hands and clockface very clear

3 light works well enough - that it doesn't light digital bit isn't a big problem, but girlfriend's Timex backlighting far superior

4 size and weight fine

5 got it for a change from my usual ultra-basic Casio style, which I've always liked - and well pleased with the difference

6 strap works well, but a bit disappointingly black-velcro on the inside (that I see most) - and see 8

7 no probs setting up - instructions minute but clear enough

8 like the style - reasonably practical and easy on the eye, though didn't think so at first - let down by slightly plasticky strap ends and I missed prominent knob or buttons; but quickly felt at home with the look of it

9 there's a fair bit of technology I can't be bothered to use - would have preferred fewer functions and lower price

10 I'd get it again
on 21 February 2009
The is the second such watch I have purchased. The first one was over three years ago, alas I lost it, but it served me so well I purchased another. It has a lot of functions, if you want to use them, but if you want to keep life simple it is still a really reliable little watch.
on 14 October 2009
Right, cut off the strap and put on a black leather strap and you have the perfect watch. The telememo enables you to store passwords in incomplete format hence safe, I use it all the time. The snooze alarm is perfect and the other two alarms I use for meetings. I use the stopwatch for exercise and the timer for recharging batteries and it also tells the time. Oh and I am left handed so the fact that there are no serrated buttons sticking out means that my shirt cuffs are not worn away (watch is on the right hand wrist)...its perfect!
on 19 November 2008
I bought this watch off Amazon a few weeks back and I really love it.

Very comfortable to wear, looks good and has several great features like Telememo, world time, snooze alarm, luminous hands and back light.

Exceptional buy.
on 20 January 2011
I had been looking for a high visibility watch for some time. This one met all the criteria - Proper face, digital display, yellow back ground, luminous hands.

Its really nice.

But, its so fiddly.
I need the book to change from am/pm to 24 hour. It takes an age to set the times right. When will someone invent a watch that set the hands from the digital display instead of having to set each separately?
There are four buttons, pressing one (the right one) changes the function of the other 3 and there are SOoo many functions, from DST to time zones to timers and stopwatches.

Still, it looks good, and the velcro strap means it fits without adjustment.
on 8 December 2009
Nice little watch this one....... Does what it says on the tin!!
Loads of bells and whistles, some I will probably never use, but its nice to have them.
If you are looking for a light weight everyday kind of a watch this is great.
I know some of you found the instructions difficult!! I have to say I didn't.
One more point of note about this watch is the hands glow all night. I have never
seen this before, its a real plus as you don't really need the 'very good' back light.
I wear this watch swimming... washing up... sometimes in the bath, so no need to worry about
getting it wet!!
10 years worth of battery power as well!!
Have I made you want one yet!! I could go on but better leave it there else you will think
I work in the casio marketing department.

Dan.
on 30 August 2010
This is a really great watch, easy to use, plenty of functions and looks like it has been built to last. Very pleased so far.

The watch looks good, I bought it for sports use so I can use the stopwatch when running and riding my mountain bike. It looks really great with cycling and running gear.

I probably wouldnt wear this watch with formal clothing or business clothing as it's chunky looks and green colouring are more suited to military and outdoor type styles.

In summary as a cheap watch for sports use it fits the bill perfectly!
on 13 July 2011
I bought this watch based on the reviews of others so thought it only fair to write one of my own. Great watch, posted yesterday arrived today. On wrist and set up within five minutes. A little bit fiddly to set the the time but once done hopefully won't have to do it again. The watch is everything the other reviews said, light, comfortable and no 'knobs' to stick in the back of my hand when riding my back. Looks a bit military style but if it lives up to the other reviews for durability who cares!