on 27 July 2009
I needed a watch with a date that I could actually see, instead of these tiny windows that most have. The LCD display is large enough for me to see, displaying day/date, digital time, stop watch, and any of the other digital functions, selected by pressing one button. Full of functions I will probably never use, as it is a fairly complex affair to change or enter anything. I would certainly have to use the op manual to change the digital or analog time and date. There is no crown wheel, so the analog time gets adjusted by combinations of the 4 buttons, so going to another time zone is fairly complicated to set. The analog face and hands are absolutely perfect. They stand out like no other watch I have owned, and there is a light, but only for the hands, not the digital display. There is no sweep second hand, which presumably helps with battery life, and instead, the minute hand moves every 20 seconds. The strap has a good quality latch mechanism, and the whole watch has a good feel about it. It is a little thicker than most watches (14mm), but it is packed with features and a ten year battery life. Although it is supposedly waterproof, I haven't dared put this to the test yet. Frankly, it is the best watch I have ever owned, particularly considering the good price. Would definately recommend.
on 30 December 2010
I am very happy with this purchase. I love this watch - had this type before and this is better than my last one.so useful with multiple alarms and you can put in phone numbers too. Bit complictaed to work but the little manual explains everything.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse