on 5 June 2012
I have been trying to find my ideal watch, this is it. Good size text of date and day, manufactured by Casio, reliable easy to use allround excellent product.
on 17 December 2015
Good looking Casio with all the facilities I need, but particularly a back light. It's has quite a deep profile which means it interferes with shirt cuffs, and has large links which if like me you have small wrists, means it doesn't fit as snugly as my previous Casio. However, for the price, it's very good value for money.
on 14 March 2014
I'm taking a gamble with this watch. It is my third in five years and both the previous ones just stopped working.The first without warning and the second after repeatedly blanking until I opened the back and shorted the connections [as advised when changing the battery]. I like it so much, though, that I'm trying again.
on 22 June 2013
A nicely styled watch with very good digital features (I found it hard to find a gents combi that had a countdown alarm) but the hands are hard to see without glasses by day and by night for people of a certain age.
on 6 February 2014
great watch havbe owned loads of telememo watches silver face ok but sometimes light and daylight make it difficult to see hands apart from that a good quality watch
on 29 March 2014
I guess that's down to taste. Nothing wrong with the product but I didn't like it - very 1980s. Good value for money though
on 12 September 2013
like the colour, price and that it is analogue and digital. I would the watch to a friend of buy as a present.
on 9 February 2014
this is my second watch like this they are great watches and defo recommend them hence the five stars reward.
on 24 February 2014
Good watch for money. Bought as a work watch and used daily since i got it.
on 26 December 2014
Excellent lovely quality very pleased