on 19 July 2012
I purchased this Palson Miami induction hob a couple of years ago for occasional use - I don't know what I'd do without it! In fact I use it in preference to my standard ceramic hob - it's just so quick and cleans like a dream, it's now 2 years old and looks as if I bought it yesterday!! There's a great temperature range, timer and even bleeps to let you know if your using a non induction pot/pan. Can't rate this product highly enough.
on 10 January 2015
Had mine for 6 years and it has just self destructed. worked well during its life - easy to use, economincal and fast. I am going to get another but will go for the Texhno model as the Miami not available.
on 11 October 2013
Superb piece of kitchen equipment very competively priced.
Ideal when longer simmering times are required, very flexible heat settings. Light weight to move around. Easy clean.
on 28 March 2016