5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product
These are really excellent nail clippers. Really well made and very sharp plus they have a lifetime guarantee and you can send them back to be sharpened. Well worth buying!
Published on 6 Jan 2010 by M.Docherty

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing
The toenail clippers are good. They are very sharp and easy to use. Be careful not to hurt yourself when using them.

The fingernail clippers are not so good. In fact, mine seem to be blunt. It takes me a mighty effort squeezing them. And no, I am not going to send these back to the US to be sharpened.

Also, these clippers do not have a nail file...
Published on 13 Jun 2010 by Anand Shraddhan

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 13 Jun 2010

Also, these clippers do not have a nail file included. This would have been so easy to do, and so useful to have.

I do use these clippers, but only because I can't find my old ones.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 6 Jan 2010

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 30 Nov 2013
This review is from: Tweezerman 'His Tweezerman' Deluxe Nail Clipper Set (Personal Care)
These are simply good toenail and fingernail clippers

I bought a second set for my elderly Dad and he finds them easier to use than his previous nail scissors and clippers

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 7 Mar 2013
But I did not what to expect. I found the fingernail clippers of no particular sharpness as compared to other cheaper brands

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing quality, 29 May 2011
adro "adro" (Dublin, Ireland) - See all my reviews
Disappointing quality and awkward to hold in hand. Smaller clipper has uneven cutting edge so I can use only one side of it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality nail clipper, 28 Jun 2010
This nail clipper is the best nail clipper I've ever purchased.
The blades are sharp, that it can easily cut my nails.

1.0 out of 5 stars To be blunt..., 1 May 2012
...these clippers are no better than a pair available at 1/10th of the price. I don't have especially thick nails and I made sure I used the clippers for the first time after a shower (to soften the nails) but the cutting edges were so blunt that my nails just splintered. 'Made in China' is etched on the back, so do not be under the illusion that they have been precision engineered in Europe or the US. A complete waste of money.

ARRAY(0xa6e1960c)