4.0 out of 5 stars nice
it's very thin, so it will be invisible underneath your clothes; however the pocket isn't very big, there's only space for passport and some notes
Published on 9 Aug 2009 by M. Bagarella

3.0 out of 5 stars Bought two, one fell to pieces.
Published on 17 July 2010 by Wendy Rogers

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Bought two, one fell to pieces., 17 July 2010
This review is from: Tatonka Money Belt Natural (Luggage)
I have 2 opinions on the Tatonka Money Belt as I bought one each for my husband and myself to use while at Glastonbury this year. We were both initially impressed by the money belts, unobtrusive and comfortable, so comfortable in fact you forgot you were wearing them and had to keep checking they were still there, which in the end turned out to be a very good thing on my part. By the fourth day I realised that my particular belt was hanging very low by a single long thread, had I not been checking, my money and keys would have been lost. However my husband's stood up to the rigours and turned out to be extremely well worth the investment. If you do buy one of these belts ensure that you double check the stitching before you put all your worldly goods inside.

4.0 out of 5 stars nice, 9 Aug 2009
M. Bagarella (UK) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value functional item, 11 Dec 2009
Lee & Rach (Bromsgrove, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Tatonka Money Belt Natural (Luggage)
Well made and good size and design for it's purpose. Excellent solution to carrying money safely as a stall trader, with separate compartments and zip. Lies flat against body (if not stuffed) so would also be good for travel documents and money as can be concealed easily. Excellent value for money.

4.0 out of 5 stars Tatonka money belt, 17 Mar 2010
R. N. Lovell (Steyning West Sussex) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Tatonka Money Belt Natural (Luggage)
I purchased this product to use on a visit to a country, where the risk of mugging is high. I found it an excellent way of carrying my money and passport. I was concerened that as I was going to be in a hot country that it would become uncomfortable to wear. It was not. I wore it under my shirt round my waist and the pocket part was therefore below my trouser line and hidden. A good buy at a very good price

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item, 25 May 2010
This review is from: Tatonka Money Belt Natural (Luggage)
This pouch is perfect for a bit of money and a passport. It came the day after i ordered it and was in a nice little box.
Brand is Tatonka.
20g,
11 by 22 cm,
190T Nylon Taffeta PU.

It is not the cheapest on the website but the material and way it is made makes it worth it.

The clasp looks quite big in the photo but its really slim line, only a couple of mm wide at the most!

The waist belt is plenty big enough, it goes around me double and i am a UK size 10.

The only negative thing i would say, is that i bought this because it looked skin colour so i thought i could get away with it under clothes. It is infact quite a bit darker, more of a karki green/cream colour. Even the box shows it as being a lighter colour. Still, the design make it easy to slip it below the trouser line so it will be fine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job., 11 Aug 2010
This review is from: Tatonka Money Belt Natural (Luggage)
Bought two for us to use (male and female - adjustable to fit all sizes unless you were quite overweight) on a two-week vacation. Big enough to hold passport, some paper money and also a small credit card wallet. Not overly comfy to wear round your waist all day, but would anything be? Did make me look a little pregnant under certain tops but it wasn't actually detectable as a money belt -I just looked rounder! Great value at the price and good material to have next to your skin. Would certainly use again where security or hands-free was important.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not very robust: Weak Stitching, 24 Dec 2010
D. Small (Cannock, Staffordshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Tatonka Money Belt Natural (Luggage)
I bought this item in August for use on holiday in a country where there is some risk of pickpockets. Although the pockets are not very large, the belt is comfortable and is of adequate size to hold your money. I used this for just 14 days, and after the first 5 days I noticed the stitching was breaking on one side of the belt. It has not broken completely but it is now 50% broken on the one side. From reading other reviews the quality of the stitching appears to be an ongoing problem with this item. I am thinking of returning mine for replacement!

5.0 out of 5 stars great value, 27 Feb 2010
Mr. G. Johnston (N. IRELAND) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Tatonka Money Belt Natural (Luggage)
THIS ITEM WAS DISPATCHED VERY PROMPTLY AND WAS EXTREMELY COMFORTABLE AND UN-OBTRUSIVE TO WEAR.IWOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT TO ANYONE.

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay but a bit flimsy, 13 Mar 2011
This review is from: Tatonka Money Belt Natural (Luggage)
I got this for travelling in SE Asia. I ended up using the Pacsafe pouch for around the neck instead as I felt it was alot more robust and secure. I would only use the tatonka money belt if it was safely tucked under my clothing out of sight which makes it awkward for accessing important documentation such as tickets or passports. Would be fine for keeping excess notes or documentation you don't need to access them on that day. The plus point is its very light weight and washable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tatonka Money Belt, 26 Feb 2010
H. TAYLOR - See all my reviews
This review is from: Tatonka Money Belt Natural (Luggage)
Product was as described. It is just the right size for holding the essentials, such as money and passport. Nice and lightweight.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›