5.0 out of 5 stars Great trainers
I remember owning these many moons ago they were the best trainers around at the time.
These ones are exactly the same apart from the tongue, instead of a nice leather tongue they have replaced it with a foam rubber tongue that squeaks when I walk like walking on a new lino floor, why they did this I don't know.
The trainers are well made and look great with the...
Published 8 months ago by E. Forster

3.0 out of 5 stars Size was at least two sizes smaller
I did not expect the size to be at least 2 sizes smaller than expected. The size chart is supposed to be more accurate and should be posted as per an item not a general one like the one available. Every shoes has it's own frame, design and hence size
Published 10 months ago by mdirani

5.0 out of 5 stars Great trainers, 9 Aug. 2014
E. Forster (Newcastle upon Tyne) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
The trainers are well made and look great with the gum coloured sole and they fit perfectly straight out the box. I know from experience that these trainers will get even more comfortable the longer I wear them.
I'm so glad i bought them and hopefully they will last as long as they did when i was a kid.

Even though the tongue is a let down, they are still worth 5 stars.

For some reason the picture by Amazon shows maroon and yellow, mine are black with white stripes.

4.0 out of 5 stars Those shoes fit small even for girls, 17 Sept. 2014
I bought those beloved samba for my girly feet. I am a size UK 5/ EU 38/ US 7.5 and after reading reviews from other girls getting this male model I got it in UK 4.5. I have tiny feet but this was too small. Toes up to the top. Tried to get a size 5 but couldn't find any so I will receive a size 5.5 EU 38.5 soon. I'd say order up rather than a size down. I'm happy with the prospect of getting more room in there. SAMBA!

5.0 out of 5 stars Adidas Samba trainers..., 10 Jan. 2014
These trainers are very comfortable, fit perfect, colour as described and the price was good too..
Very pleased, would highly recommend them.

3.0 out of 5 stars Size was at least two sizes smaller, 30 Jun. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars The original Adidas Mens Samba trainers were a great fit. The half size gave me the extra ..., 26 Aug. 2014
The original Adidas Mens Samba trainers were a great fit. The half size gave me the extra foot-room needed for comfort. The quality of the product is, as always, excellent.

5.0 out of 5 stars very good, 12 Aug. 2014
my son was very pleased with them, he has very broad feet and these always fit well and wear well.. so if they last as long as his last pair he be very pleased.

5.0 out of 5 stars sambas, 19 May 2014
great trainers much more prefer gum colour round sole than the white always preferred sambas to any other trainer. excellent.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brought for my boyfriend for xmas, 10 Feb. 2014
Boyfriend loves them, got the for him at Xmas and they are still in good condition. I would recommend them to others.

4.0 out of 5 stars All in all very happy with the product, 10 Dec. 2014
All in all very happy with the product, fit good, comfortable and seem well made. But time will tell.

5.0 out of 5 stars good, 24 Oct. 2011
the product was just as described and far more comfortable than i thought with dam good delivery service. highly recommend

Adidas Samba Indoorshoe Men