on 16 May 2012
I have run in these shorts for about 5miles each time and they are great. Tight enough that you don't wobble but loose enough to keep you comfortable! Fitted me perfectly for my usual size and the pocket on the back even fits a large ipod touch in it as well as my keys. Great and would recommend.
on 8 June 2013
I wanted to start running again and so I knew I needed something that was comfortable and would keep me cool. However, I didn't want to look ridiculous either! ;) so when I found these and read the good reviews I thought I'd take a chance on them and well, I'm glad I did!

I bought the medium ones (equivalent to 12) and they fit great, they look good too as they are quite slimming. It's handy that they've got reflective strips on them and there is a small pocket on the rear but don't expect to get much in it! Of course more importantly they're very comfortable!! If I could get away with it I'd probably wear them all the time! There are no seams on the inside to rub, the waist feels quite smooth and there is a sort of drawstring if you need it. Nike have produced a great item for this sort of price, they look good, feel great and wick away the sweat easily to keep you cool. Deffo recommend!
on 8 February 2013
Perfect tights, just what I was looking for, for cycling and running. Nike is a reputable brand, so I don't expect to have any problems. The tags were still on the tights. The price was decent, and delivery was fast. Five stars
on 30 June 2013
I can barely tell I am wearing these when running! They are comfy and fit really well. I've run in the heat and the rain and have carried my mp3 player and keys in the pocket.
on 17 April 2012
I ordered a size 12 as I'm a size 10-12 and they fit brilliantly. I use the small pocket on the back of the tights to carry my phone and this does not cause the tights to fall down at all. I'm 5ft 8 and the length is great just below the knee and they do not ride up at all, which other tights i've had do. An excellent purchase well worth the money.
on 21 March 2013
these are perfect, for a tall lady they are actually below the knee when in which is rare!! They are brilliant well worth that little bit more money.
on 23 March 2013
Fits well and I like the pocket at the back to put keys or mobile phone in. Very good quality and delivery was fast. Good to do business with.
on 26 November 2012
I love Nike performance gear. It's first rate and these are so comfortable and durable. Would recommend these to anyone. Thank you.
on 28 August 2011
Finally, a pair of capris that actually seem to be designed for women with hips and will stay up for more than the first mile.
on 21 November 2012
Had to send these back as they were too big, return was super speedy, brilliant fit and very comfy great service