5.0 out of 5 stars Useful for teaching numeracy
I bought these cubes to help my 5 year old son with Numeracy. I find them to be a very useful tool in teaching my son basic adding, subtracting and multiplication. He also uses them to measure objects around our home and loves putting them together and making 'towers' and 'jet planes'
Published on 24 Mar 2011 by M. Deans

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok
Just OK. They feel very cheap and the corners are quite sharp, I was expecting similar to the ones I remember from school which had a bit of weight to them. Apart from that they will do the job, but could have been a bit cheaper IMO
Published 18 months ago by Gerbera

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful for teaching numeracy, 24 Mar 2011
M. Deans (England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Learning Resources Snap Cubes (Set of 100) (Office Product)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great learning aid., 1 Aug 2010
I brought these for my six year old to help with his maths learning. They interested him as soon as they arrived. He uses them to do sums, to work out halves, quarters and thirds, and to create simple maths patterns. He finds them easy to use and they really help make explaining maths easy. I would definitely recommend these to any parent.

5.0 out of 5 stars Instant hit!, 31 May 2012
This was an excellent purchase. It arrived very promptly and my son took to the cubes straight away. He is 3 and enjoyed getting a feel for them my making alternating patterns with the different colours. The best part is that his 8 year old sister then joined in and she was using them with him on a more educational level buy teaching him how she uses them at her school. They played nicely together for ages. We've packed ours into a clip-lock box for storage purposes.I would definitely recommend them.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great resource, 8 Oct 2013
I bought these for my home-educated children to use for their maths work. They are 4 & 6 years old and have found them useful for lots of different maths activities, not to mention making animals and sculptures! I found some pieces fit together better than others, but good value for money.

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok, 28 May 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars to help my 5 yr old learn adding and taking away, 19 April 2011
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:4.0 out of 5 stars
I saw these and first of all they reminded me of my childhood and learning. I bought them to help my five year old with his number skills. He also plays with them in general. All in all a good learning resource.

3.0 out of 5 stars Does the job., 26 Jun 2013
I have seen nicer versions of these. They feel a bit cheap. Could just as well use logo blocks. Dispatched on time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good tool to encourage learning, 3 July 2012
Really useful way of getting the kids to work with numbers. We used it for counting in 2's and in 3's. They saw it as more of a game than homework so that was great.

5.0 out of 5 stars sturdy and fun, 23 May 2012
I bought these to help my son learn to add but they are great for playing with too. He is 6 and does not have any problems snapping then on and off. He uses them like lego, making toys with them. His little sister makes things with them too. They really helped his maths too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Making Maths fun, 24 April 2011
A. Peters (Basingstoke, UK) - See all my reviews
These snap cubes are ideal for young children aged 4 plus who are beginning to learn about numbers. As well as making all sorts of shapes with the cubes they come in groups of 10 and are ideal for teaching addition and subtraction - and more.

Learning Resources Snap Cubes (Set of 100)