4.0 out of 5 stars Good product
After reading horror stories about similar products staining baths I was a little aprehensive about buying these but they were recommended to me. My son loves using these to draw on the bath and they wash off very easily. You simply spray water from the shower head on to the drawings and they wash away with no elbow grease at all. A very good product
Published on 8 May 2009 by Bruce Newton

1.0 out of 5 stars very disappointing
Have had bath crayons for my children before but the quality of this brand were rubbish(as described by my six year old)They didn't write well,they were not secure in their plastic holders and kept snapping into smaller and smaller pieces.The whole lot ended up in the bin after one bath!A total waste of money.
Published on 24 Feb 2010 by rex

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 8 May 2009
Bruce Newton (Leeds, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Cuckoo Alex Rub-a-Dub Draw In The Tub Crayons Bath Toy (Office Product)

4.0 out of 5 stars Keeps him busy in the bath, 20 Feb 2010
FizzH (North Yorkshire, UK) - See all my reviews
My 20 month old loves these. He draws on the bath, mirror and himself. The colour washes off quickly and easily IF it's done soon after application. We left it on the mirror one night, and found it quite difficult to get off the next day, even with cleaners - neat bleach did it in the end. We did find that the holders for the crayons are pretty useless, the crayons don't stay in them, but it doesn't really matter.
I would recommend this, it's given my son hours of fun in the bath.

1.0 out of 5 stars very disappointing, 24 Feb 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars Changed my life!, 9 May 2012
J. Simpson - See all my reviews
My 2 year old suddenly took against bath time, but with a little blackmail and corruption and bath crayons we've just had a lovely half hour. She was totally engaged and engrossed, loved drawing on the bath, and cleaning it off after. So no worries in my house about having to scrub the bath afterwards. I did notice that they wiped away much easier after the first time, so maybe ensuring the surface is wet before you start drawing could solve the issues people have had with cleaning. We just used an old sponge - they do a set for an extra few pounds that comes with a sponge, which seems an expensive way to do it.

I stole another reviewers idea of floating them in a tupperware type pot - inspired!!

8.00pm and I have a sleeping daughter upstairs, clean, happy and no upsets. Heaven!

Now I just need to find a product that makes hair washes just as attractive.

1.0 out of 5 stars Truly Awful, 31 May 2010
S. sims (oxford, UK) - See all my reviews
You have to question whether any research and development was done on this product. It is pathetically bad. The crayons do not stay in their holders and when they fall into the bath, they basically turned to mush. Maybe I got a bad batch because I can't believe anyone "genuine" has given this product a decent score

4.0 out of 5 stars Bath tub crayons, 6 Mar 2010
Mr. G. Simpson (Glasgow, Scotland) - See all my reviews
I bought these as my little one was getting bored of bathtime and these certainly made it much more entertaining. They have plastic cases which prevents your childs hand becoming covered in the crayons and also helps to prevent them from dissolving to quickly in the bath water. They draw on really brightly with not too much effort. The only downside is they are a little tricky to clean off, I have found the best way is to use the showerhead immediatly after using them. I would recommend this product. It is a good toy for keeping wee ones entertained in the bath and they don't take up a huge amount of room to store.

1.0 out of 5 stars A complete waste of money, 9 April 2014
This is easily the worst thing I've bought on Amazon. We previously had one of the Cuckoo Alex star shaped crayons which was great, provided loads of entertainment, and lasted a good six weeks. Then tried these as they were separate and thought may be easier to draw with, however 1) Two crayons came out of their holders straight out of the box, the other four broke within 5 minutes of play, 2) the brighter colours hardly wrote on a white bath at all, 3) after one bath the colour was 'leeching' out of the crayons leaving whitening sticks and browning water, and then 4) the sticks began to crumble. So a complete waste of money really.

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 2 Feb 2014
These crayons give the appearance of being the size shown in the picture, but are really small thin sticks set inside larger tubes. Less than half the presented size. Not used yet but not impressed.

1.0 out of 5 stars crap product, 2 Feb 2014
Abs crap product. All fell apart and came out of the holders. was a waste of money. Wud not recommend it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Avoid at all costs!, 16 Jan 2014
These seem like a nice idea and indeed my kids loved playing with them. The only issue is that they are a nightmare to clean off the bath / tiles afterwards. If what you like to be doing after a hard day of looking after the kids is scrubbing the bath and tiles then this product might be for you. Personally I'll avoid them in future especially if you have a nice bathroom that you don't want to be trashed!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›