5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product if a little fragile
Published on 14 Jun. 2010 by Hayles

1.0 out of 5 stars disappointing
Rather disappointed with the mirror. Can barely make out my child's face in it from the driver's seat. Bit of a waste of money to be honest.
Published on 28 Jun. 2009 by Ariel

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product if a little fragile, 14 Jun. 2010
This review is from: Clippasafe Child View Mirror (Automotive)
this is a great, cheap solution to the problem of being able to keep your eye on your baby in the back of the car. Don't understand those reviewers who have said you can't see your child properly - if the mirror is postioned well you get a clear view. The only problem was we broke the first mirror we bought getting it out of the packet - but it is so cheap we didn't mind buying another.

1.0 out of 5 stars disappointing, 28 Jun. 2009

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, stuck on well, 20 Jun. 2010
This review is from: Clippasafe Child View Mirror (Automotive)
Was a little concerned about whether this product would be any good before purchasing it having read several contrasting reviews. Many of them seem to be saying that it didn't stick to the window and kept falling off. We have had this mirror for a few weeks now and (touch wood) it has stayed firmly in place. The view is a little small but if you just want it to give a crude idea of what your little one is up to without having to constantly turn around I think it's great.

4.0 out of 5 stars Child view mirror, 11 Oct. 2012
This review is from: Clippasafe Child View Mirror (Automotive)
I could have been put off purchasing this product from some of reviews on it, but glad I didn't. It simply provides a quick option for me to have a "safe" glance at my grandson in the rear of the car whilst driving; it will never replace the kind of view that a proper rear view mirror can provide, but for me, it serves it's purpose and it is easily positioned and adjusted on the windscreen without diminishing my overall driving view. If your considering buying this product for similar reasons to me, then it is a good buy and should do the trick.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Value For Money, 28 May 2012
This review is from: Clippasafe Child View Mirror (Automotive)
I'm really impressed with this little mirror. It's great value for money, the mirror is reasonable, I can see my baby clearly in the back seat which stops me dangerously turning around. After reading other reviews I wasn't sure but I highly recommend this little reasonably priced accessory.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect and cost effective., 5 July 2013
This review is from: Clippasafe Child View Mirror (Automotive)
I bought this product after changing my baby from having a rear facing car seat to a front facing car seat. I found myself constantly looking behind me to check she was ok, which of course is highly unsafe. So I got this mirror without reading any reviews on it (I tend to look at the product for myself instead of relying on others opinions). It was a really good price and very affordable. It came in fairly flimsy packaging which possibly could have damaged the product on route to us, luckily it didn't. The product itself is sturdy, really easy to fit and really easy to adjust. We stuck it up in a suitable position, adjusted it so that we could see the car seat and have never had to touch it since, it stays in position really well. Good clear view of what baby is up to. And my little girl knows to look into the little mirror to see my face too :). Highly recommended.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great view but does not stay put, 6 April 2010
This review is from: Clippasafe Child View Mirror (Automotive)
Ordered this mirror when my daughter moved up to a forward facing seat and it fitted very easily and gave a great view. Only problem is that it didnt stay put and would inconveniently bounce off my head as i drove along. Tried various methods to keep the sucker in place (adhesive pad, mositening the surface etc)but couldnt get it to hold. Eventually managed to hook it on to the rear-view mirror from where it affords some view but nowhere near as good as the one it gave when fixed as designed.

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, 14 Jun. 2011
This review is from: Clippasafe Child View Mirror (Automotive)
I'm one of hose Amazon buyers who look at reviews religiously, and was in two minds about this product based on the reviews, but at the price, I decided to try this one rather than one of the more expensive ones which had similar reviews. I'm pleased to say that I've been really happy with this product. I can see my son really well in it. It took a while for me to get it in the right place and for it to stick on, but I eventually got it right and it hasn't moved since. Great product at a great price!

2.0 out of 5 stars Not great, 11 Feb. 2012
This review is from: Clippasafe Child View Mirror (Automotive)
Initially I was disappointed with the size of the mirror, you almost have to squint to see your child in the rearview mirror. However, it served a purpose, until recently, when no matter what I do the mirror does not stay attached to the rear window for the length of one journey, so has become utterly useless. Would not by this brand and would by a larger mirror next time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, works well, good value., 29 Mar. 2012
This review is from: Clippasafe Child View Mirror (Automotive)
Does what it needs to do for very little money. It gives me a good view of my daughter in her car seat from the driver's seat. Yes, the mirror is small, but it needs to be in order to fit unobtrusively in the space between the top of the main rear-view mirror and the top edge of the windscreen, which, in my car anyway, it does very nicely.

The image in the mirror is a little smaller still due to its slightly convex shape. Nevertheless, I can see my daughter just fine in it; no more awkward and potentially hazardous craning round to see what she's up to. The suction cup is also effective. I've had this item for two weeks now, and it's not fallen off the windscreen once.

Overall, works well and good value.

Clippasafe Child View Mirror