5.0 out of 5 stars This is fantastic....
Published on 11 April 2007 by Martin Boulger

1.0 out of 5 stars Not what I thought!
I thought I was buying the full CD album but this turned out to have just three tracks on it. I feel cheated.
Published on 16 Dec. 2009 by Kenneth Jennings

5.0 out of 5 stars This is fantastic...., 11 April 2007
Martin Boulger "smarties" (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Smile [CD2] (Audio CD)
Im shocked at other reviews of this quirky but highly talented artist. Lilly Allen has broken the mould by releasing happy ska-beat tunes that conflict with her candid, insightful and witty observations of city life. This album has spawned some great singles, Smile, LDN, Pretty Things and Alfie and rather than a one hit wonder I hope she will continue in this vein. A great album all over!

5.0 out of 5 stars Lily Allen: Smile!, 28 Oct. 2006
Ms. Sm Dilke "stellsapoppins" (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Smile [CD2] (Audio CD)
Okay. Lily Allen simply rocks! Smile is an amazing single and even the B tracks are great. She is the future of pop: sassy, witty lyrics, hilarious off stage and humourous video. This kid will go far!

1.0 out of 5 stars Not what I thought!, 16 Dec. 2009
Kenneth Jennings "Lord Gnome" (Worcestershire, UK) - See all my reviews

1.0 out of 5 stars Bland but not inoffensive, 26 July 2006
This review is from: Smile [CD2] (Audio CD)
When I first heard "Smile", I thought it was okay. A bit dull, but Lily Allen has a pretty voice, and the song has a nice lilting rhythm. Then I saw the video, and it completely changed my opinion of the artist. Arranging a violent assault, vandalism of a person's home and belongings and then lacing his coffee with laxatives so that he becomes violently ill is NOT funny. It makes me sick to think that anyone can confuse psychotically vicious with humourous. Even if I'd been really taken with the song, the video would have put me off ever buying any of her music. Lucky then that I'm not missing out, because the music is rather bland (no wonder she felt she had to spice it up with a "controversial" video)

3.0 out of 5 stars This will make you Smile, 27 July 2006
This review is from: Smile [CD2] (Audio CD)
Lilly Allen was aprantly annother artist discovered off my space, wheater that was ture or if it was invented by a cleaver marketing team, in turth is irrelavant, what is revelavant is if her dubut singel simle is any good or not is what is important, and the answer is yes, its a good summer tune with decenat enough lyrics it definatly stands out agasint the rest of the other pop tunes out at the moment, no sirprise that this track top the charts, but the real sirprise is that its a good song.

Smile [CD2]
Smile [CD2] by Lily Allen (Audio CD - 2006)