5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty sturdy...
This is a sturdy and very well made wooden mug tree and looks more expensive than it was.
It goes lovely with the matching kitchen roll holder too.

I would have preferred a lighter coloured wood, but I found it hard to find a wooden matching set, so I settled for these and I wasn't disappointed.

Some wooden mug trees can be a bit thin and...
Published on 3 Mar. 2010 by D. Armstrong

1.0 out of 5 stars very disappointed & cannot recommend
Published on 15 Sept. 2010 by N. Reynolds

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty sturdy..., 3 Mar. 2010
D. Armstrong (Newcastle upon Tyne) - See all my reviews
This review is from: T&G Tuscany Mug Tree for 6 Mugs in Acacia Wood (Kitchen & Home)
It goes lovely with the matching kitchen roll holder too.

Some wooden mug trees can be a bit thin and wobbly, but this is a very sturdy product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful, 23 Jun. 2010
This mug tree has been in use now for over a couple of months. It holds 6 decent sized mugs and is stable with sensible use when partly or fully loaded. I think that the height is understated in the Amazon description - it does hold 2 rows of 6 standard mugs. The tree looks good and is robust and has turned out to be a good purchase

1.0 out of 5 stars very disappointed & cannot recommend, 15 Sept. 2010
I was looking for a mug tree for my new kitchen & wanted something a bit special, when I saw this one & read the reviews I just had to have one, however, when it arrived I was very disappointed. In the photo, the tree looked lovely & all the same colour wood. The one I received had a very light wood base but the pole was almost black wood on one side & very dark brown on the other side. It just looked like a mish mash of unmatched wood bodged together. I realise natural wood is not all exactly the same colour & has slightly lighter & darker shades but mine looked like it was made from 3 entirely different varieties of tree & didn't look good at all. It really didn't resemble the lovely even wood hues in the advertising picture. Maybe I was unlucky & was sent an odd badly made one but I wouldn't recommend the item after my experience.

5.0 out of 5 stars Extremely good quality wood mug stand, 5 Feb. 2014
This mug stand is simple but stylish. It matches the colmar oak effect worktop in my new kitchen perfectly. The wood is smooth, beautifully dark and of extremely good quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 17 July 2012
Well made, well balanced, easy to use and looks great. A perfect buy for anyone who needs a mug tree!

5.0 out of 5 stars simple addition to the work top!, 3 Mar. 2013
lovely, well made yet simple design mug tree.

My mugs are quite large, larger than your average cuppa size and they hang perfectly.

A very discreet item and does the job perfectly: doesn't tip over if weighted unevenly etc. It's a light item but solid in function.

3.0 out of 5 stars one branch came off., 9 Oct. 2013
i ordered 2 of these in 2 different colours, one of the branches on one of the trees had come off and was just in the box, this slightly annoyed me as i dont expect things that i have just paid money for to come partly broken.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just as it looks, 14 Mar. 2015
This suits my new kitchen really well, plus it is well made and really sturdy.The mugs hang well on it. Love it x

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 15 Feb. 2015
Look lovely in my kitchen and are solid. Just what I wanted

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 12 Sept. 2014