5.0 out of 5 stars Skewers
Bought many packs of these skewers, and are great for the project I had in mind. (They were not for food, but would certainly be just fine for kebabs etc.)
Published on 21 April 2012 by R. J. Young

2.0 out of 5 stars No good for cotton candy.
I bought these scewers as they were recommended when I bought my candy floss machine.

I will cut straight to the fact of the matter these scewers are of no good for use with a candy floss machine.
Published on 29 April 2012 by C. sayce

2.0 out of 5 stars No good for cotton candy., 29 April 2012
This review is from: 100 x SKEWERS IN BAMBOO (CARDED) Size 250mm (Kitchen & Home)

The fact that these scewers are as thick as a pencil lead and just as smooth does not allow for the spun sugar to take hold to scewer so once you start to twist the scewer to gather up the floss the scewer will spin between you're fingers but the floss will not rotate with the scewer I think you would be better of finding and buying scewers which are thicker and also perhaps of a square cut rather than a smooth round cut.

Now as scewers for meat,veg and fruit these are great and do the job for which they were intended they are very very smooth with no nicks or loose spilt edges therefore out of the pack I looked through I highly doubt there would be any chance of a splinter just soak the scewers in water for a while before you use them for example kebabs this will stop them burning and I'm sure you'll be happy with them.

CANDY FLOSS (NO).

As they were designed for (YES).

5.0 out of 5 stars Skewers, 21 April 2012
R. J. Young - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars 100 Bamboo Skewers, 17 Nov. 2011
I purchased two bags of these skewers and as far as skewers go, they are 25cm long, made from bamboo and are of good quality (no splits or splinters). They do indeed come in 100's (yes, I counted). Seller is quick to issue product and I had no issues with the transaction at all.

5.0 out of 5 stars it is what it says, 28 Sept. 2011
delivery was quick. didn't count if there where 100 skewers in the bag. But I am happy with it. Skewers bamboo.

3.0 out of 5 stars standard skewers u can pick up for 99p anywhere else., 10 Sept. 2012
paid a fortune for these and postage thinking they were specific for candyfloss. But just standard bamboo sticks that i can buy anywhere else for 99p.

5.0 out of 5 stars good for craft, 17 April 2012
V. Pyper - See all my reviews
sorry but I used the skewers for a craft project I was doing with a group of kids they worked great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Not their intended use but still good., 7 July 2013
I use these to make flags at a quiz that I host. They are perfect size for it and they are sharp at one end which is what I need. Can't really say much more about them, they are after all just some bamboo skewers, but they do the job and I would buy them again, which I will soon. People steal these from me and I'm not sure why.

5.0 out of 5 stars What can I say. Good product, 16 Jun. 2013
Not much to say about such a simple product. 'Pointy' at one end and 'blunt' at the other. Quite long, which is a good thing. Used at a children's party with a chocolate fountain. Supervision advised when used by children but nobody stabbed themselves(!) using the skewers so I guess it's a 'thumbs up'.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job they weren't intended for, 1 Dec. 2011
Mr. Anthony Murray "You Cant Run From Death B... (Ballynahinch, N. Ireland) - See all my reviews
Nice strong skewers which do the job I need them for very well (holding up resin kit parts for the paint on them to dry). Well worth the price and will probably last at least a year or two for me.

2.0 out of 5 stars slippy sticks, 17 Aug. 2014
Little disappointed with these. The candy floss doesn't stick to well on them and results in a messy flop of a candy floss. The sticks are to smooth to hold the floss. Would recommend for candy floss sticks.