4.0 out of 5 stars Great game
This game was the third game I ever played.
Even by looking at the cover and reading the blog I could tell that it was going to be a VERY GOOD game. The graphics are good and the puzzles are often challenging.
Published on 14 Aug. 2012 by Sh Mc

3.0 out of 5 stars Usual Nancy Drew, BUT....
I own all the Nancy Drew games, and have played them all. They all follow a simular format and the puzzles are easy enough to solve (with a little thought). This game had the usual puzzles but then there seemed to be way too many other tasks to do and not enough investigating. Also there didn't seem as much interaction with the other characters as in the other games...
Published on 16 Mar. 2007 by eviledna

4.0 out of 5 stars Great game, 14 Aug. 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Nancy Drew Danger by Design (PC DVD) (Video Game)
This game was the third game I ever played.
The storyline is wonderful. When I was finished the game I could not believe it. Ah! That's why this was like that and that happened earlier on. I won't give it away though. It might spoil the game on potential buyers.
Definitely worth the money.(Sh mcb 13).

3.0 out of 5 stars Usual Nancy Drew, BUT...., 16 Mar. 2007
eviledna (ENGLAND where else would I want to be?) - See all my reviews
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Nancy Drew Danger by Design (PC DVD) (Video Game)

When you do play this game make sure you do plenty of saves as you can lose some of your items that you may need later on!!!

The graphics are still as nice, the story isn't too bad and the french I learnt at school many many years ago came in handy. Over all I'd say this was my least favorite Nancy game, just didn't have the same feel.

2.0 out of 5 stars HeR Let us Down, 5 Feb. 2010
Lucy Isabella "LUCY" (Lake Tahoe, California) - See all my reviews
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Nancy Drew Danger by Design (PC DVD) (Video Game)
This was the first Nancy Drew game I played from start to finish in a day, and I have to say, it was probably the worst (coming in after Secret of the Scarlet Hand). If you're looking for your first Nancy Drew game, I would recommend this as it is fairly easy, but if you want an exciting story line, or hard puzzles Warnings at Waverly Academy; White Wolf of Icicle Creek or Secret of Shadow Ranch are more up your alley. There weren't enough suspects, and the puzzles were all either too easy or irrelevant to the plot. The main characters were obnoxious, and talked for far too long in most conversations (which unfortunatley, were necessary to finish the game). The end was disappointing, and after going through the tedious tasks it was a huge let-down.
The only advantage to this game was the fact that it was set in Paris, which meant that you had to translate text, using a dictionary provided, and the history of the plot was impressive.
Unless you are a Nancy Drew fanatic, like me, I would't buy this game, but opt for a more exciting and interesting one.

4.0 out of 5 stars Ooh la la - one of the better ones!, 29 April 2009
L Thornton (South Shropshire) - See all my reviews
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Nancy Drew Danger by Design (PC DVD) (Video Game)
I've played almost all of the Nancy Drew series now, and this one has a lot of the elements that I like about these particular games; interesting plot, good voice acting, amusing moments, excellent graphics and some fun chores to do! Not all of the Nancy Drew chores are enjoyable but this time I did enjoy making ice cream sundaes (yum!), buying junk and creating strange fashion collections! Travelling around using the Paris Metro map was OK, and I felt it worked better than the Phantom of Venice travelling which was similar but somehow very dull. The story hung together fairly well and the script was well written. There was the odd infuriating puzzle and I must admit that I often resort to walkthroughs on those occasions as I don't get any fun out of that kind of 'challenge'. All in all I felt that this game had a good selection of mystery, challenge and fun puzzling coupled with beautiful graphics and no annoying bugs or crashes!

3.0 out of 5 stars Not one of the best!, 14 July 2010
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Nancy Drew Danger by Design (PC DVD) (Video Game)
The main problem with this game is the initial reason of why you are there. To solve the mystery of why some diva designer is running behind on her work and wears a stupid mask... who cares!? But with some patience you realise that there is another mystery hidden underneath this one and that that is the exciting one to solve. (Incidently when you find out the reason behind the designer mystery I thought it was pretty ridiculous, there is hardly anything to suggest this result during the game and the mask thing is pointless and has nothing to do with anything.) However the deeper mystery is pretty cool and I enjoyed all the places to explore. People say there is a lot a errand running in this game but I didn't really find there was all that much, not in comparison to Secret of the old clock!(the cooking was a complete time waster though and a hint is to add the ingredients in the order they are written. I had to make the recipe about 5 times just cos I wasn't putting the things in in order!) However you do not spend much time with any of the characters and some of them only seem to be there so you have an extra location to explore. Overall, I never really got that excited feeling during the whole game but it was still enjoyable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 2 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Nancy Drew Danger by Design (PC DVD) (Video Game)
I love this game, and I've used this four times now and they have not disappointed me yet. The games come in great condition at great prices and have all arrived well before expected.

4.0 out of 5 stars I Love Paris, 20 Sept. 2009
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Nancy Drew Danger by Design (PC DVD) (Video Game)
Loved that it was set in Paris as it brought back memories of my visit there. Plenty to do and quite a few visits out and about. Found the underwater bits good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Paris... what else do i need to say!, 29 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Nancy Drew Danger by Design (PC DVD) (Video Game)
Amazing plot that leaves you guessing the whole way through whilst learning about France in the process. You wont be disappointed!

4.0 out of 5 stars Danger by design, 4 April 2013
heva hay (newcastle. uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Nancy Drew Danger by Design (PC DVD) (Video Game)
The game was great but the end part of it was difficult to do. Good graphics and entertainment from this game

4.0 out of 5 stars Good puzzles., 5 Feb. 2009
This review is from: Nancy Drew Danger by Design (PC DVD) (Video Game)
This is a good example of the Nancy Drew games. Some good puzzles,a point & click mystery format.

Nancy Drew Danger by Design (PC DVD)
Nancy Drew Danger by Design (PC DVD) by Her Interactive (Windows 2000 / 98 / Me / XP)