Colour: White|Change
Price:£4.99+ Free shipping (Addon item)

VINE VOICEon 13 August 2009
This is a good insect net which is easy to attach. It has an elasticated band all the way around the net, and hooks both sides in the middle which can hook onto whatever you find convenient around the pram. We bought both the Clippasafe Pram & Carrycot Insect Net (Large) as well as the Clippasafe Pram & Carrycot Insect Net (Medium) because we weren't sure which size would be right. It turned out that the large net was a good fit for our travel system pram and the medium net was good for the car seat. The X-Large net is good if you want it to go all the way over the sun canopy on the pram, which we didn't think was necessary.
on 17 March 2014
Does what it says and is nice and big so fit over my old-fashioned silver cross pram with no trouble.
on 7 April 2010
worked on our graco buggy and also our travel cot as a roof net and we had others for the sides.
on 20 October 2012
This net is big enough for most prams or buggies I would say and would fit over the top of a travel cot aswell, the only thing is I would of preferred it in black as when its on the buggy it's abit of an eyesore! Think it is made in black but I didn't even think about colour when I purchased it, so my fault!
on 13 August 2013
Bought this for our summer holiday and it seemed to do the trick. It's really nothing more than a big piece of net that you drape over a buggy, but useful that it's large enough to also use on a travel cot and a few other applications if needed...
on 6 July 2013
This was hard to use and felt like a mass of messy fabric, I also couldn't be sure that all gaps were covered around my babys pushchair. I was worried a mosquito would get in and be stuck in there, resulting in more bites for my baby so in the end didn't end up using it.
on 28 July 2014
This is really good. I like being in the garden and obviously want my baby with me, but having bees and wasps around, put me on edge. This however is great, it wraps over my mamas and papas pram fine. Stops even the tiniest bugs. Was well worth getting.
on 4 June 2013
Bought this when the weather started to get warmer so I could put my daughters Moses basket in a shady part if the garden. I have now also used this over her bedroom cot, travel cot and pram. Brilliant product.
on 16 April 2016
Ordered the universal insect net and received a net for prams and carrycots. This net doesn't fit my pushchair properly and the fabric actually ripped slightly as I took it out of the box! Very disappointing :(
on 17 July 2013
So needed this for my new Grandaughter, where she lives seems to attract cats, birds & insects, so as this keeps her safe from all the above & more, I give it 5 stars & a recommendation for any one to buy it.