4.0 out of 5 stars Easy to fit, be sure to select the right size
This is a good insect net which is easy to attach. It has an elasticated band all the way around the net, and hooks both sides in the middle which can hook onto whatever you find convenient around the pram. We bought both the Clippasafe Pram & Carrycot Insect Net (Large) as well as the Clippasafe Pram & Carrycot Insect Net (Medium) because we weren't sure which size would...
Published on 13 Aug 2009 by Mark R. Bannister

3.0 out of 5 stars review
it does its wrk. however, the net is so tight its ver hot under it that i worry my baby might run out of air (i might be wrong)
Published 14 months ago by Asabi

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Product, 21 Aug 2013
This review is from: Clippasafe Pram & Pushchair Universal Insect Net (One Size, White) (Baby Product)
Does what it is supposed to do, I would prefer if it was a little bit more fitted to the buggy (problem of a universal product I suppose)

4.0 out of 5 stars simple but good, 17 Aug 2013
Simple piece of fabric but doing the job. Fantastic for holidays in countries with mosquitoes. Size is big enough to cover big pram.

4.0 out of 5 stars good for holiday, 13 Aug 2013
Bought this for our summer holiday and it seemed to do the trick. It's really nothing more than a big piece of net that you drape over a buggy, but useful that it's large enough to also use on a travel cot and a few other applications if needed...

5.0 out of 5 stars Very handy to have whilst weather is so warm, 2 Aug 2013
Mosquito net very handy to have, if my son is wanting to go outside for a nap I pop it on my pram section and leave Harvey

5.0 out of 5 stars Cat net, 17 July 2013
So needed this for my new Grandaughter, where she lives seems to attract cats, birds & insects, so as this keeps her safe from all the above & more, I give it 5 stars & a recommendation for any one to buy it.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not great, 6 July 2013
H Miller (Yorkshire, UK) - See all my reviews
This was hard to use and felt like a mass of messy fabric, I also couldn't be sure that all gaps were covered around my babys pushchair. I was worried a mosquito would get in and be stuck in there, resulting in more bites for my baby so in the end didn't end up using it.

4.0 out of 5 stars brill size, 5 July 2013
haven't used this item yet but it fits perfect good quality item will keep baby safe from bugs I am sure

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 2 July 2013
Arrived promptly and the net fits our pushchair very well. It's very generous in sizing, but tight enough around the edges so no insect can freely fly in. Very happy with my purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pram pushchair Net, 1 July 2013
Bought this for our daughter as baby Has just arrived
Looks just the job!! As our summer has finally arrived.

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job!, 24 Jun 2013
Good inset cover albeit a bit too large for my pram. Does what it says on the tin though and well worth the money, plus it keeps the dreaded wasps away from our little one!

ARRAY(0xb0962c9c)