5.0 out of 5 stars Jolly music
Providing you don't mind your classical music being dumbed down this is a great cd. It's a very jolly cd that we enjoy having as background music whilst playing with toys or as music to dance along to and it will be great to have in the car on my next 5 hour trip up to northumberland with my 5 month old boy. This is my 2nd baby einstein cd, and i'll be getting more....
Published on 12 Feb 2010 by C. R. Jones

Published on 6 Oct 2008 by Alastair Ross

5.0 out of 5 stars Jolly music, 12 Feb 2010
This review is from: Baby Einstein - Travelling Melodies (Audio CD)

2.0 out of 5 stars Not a CD that an adult could put up with for a long time when travelling..., 6 Oct 2008
Alastair Ross (Sheffield, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Baby Einstein - Travelling Melodies (Audio CD)
Adopting the usual Baby Einstein "plinky-plonky" approach to the classics, this CD is now banned from our car for long distance travel. The kids might enjoy it, I don't know for sure though as I get a more positive reaction to the new James Morrison CD than I do to this. When trying to deal with the stresses of motorway travel, this CD will probably hinder and not help when trying to remain calm.

5.0 out of 5 stars Baby Einstein c.d's, 28 Jun 2009
Lhill (Bristol) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Baby Einstein - Travelling Melodies (Audio CD)
These were purchased for my new grandaughter, Although she is too young to
comment the adults who listened to them found them brilliant. I bought these particular ones because my older grandchildren had them and loved watching and listening to them I definitely recommend them. They are excellent value

3.0 out of 5 stars Beware!, 22 Aug 2013
This review is from: Baby Einstein - Travelling Melodies (Audio CD)
I got this cd for my little one and left a feedback a while back turns out the seller wasn't very happy with what I left and asked me to change it.... Not once but I did receive numerous mails asking to do so..... Found it a bit harassing and the mails don't stop coming....

2.0 out of 5 stars Lovely melodies, 7 July 2013
This review is from: Baby Einstein - Travelling Melodies (Audio CD)
Lovely melodies, but not a CD you would have on a lot as tedious for the parents. As for my little one, he does not appear interested.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 13 May 2014
This review is from: Baby Einstein - Travelling Melodies (Audio CD)
This was exactly as expected and the child I gave it to is still enjoying it. It arrived on time and in excellent condition.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for soothing baby in the car, 9 April 2014
This review is from: Baby Einstein - Travelling Melodies (Audio CD)
Item arrived quickly. Bought it for use in the car and it has gone down very well with our baby. The music arrangement has a synthesised quality but I found that these simpler sounds were perfect for my little one who loves the tunes on his mobile and playmat which are very similar. For the price, I can't complain really!

5.0 out of 5 stars i would recommend it to my friend as its gorgeous, 23 April 2013
This review is from: Baby Einstein - Travelling Melodies (Audio CD)
i would recommend it to my friend as its gorgeous i would recommend it to my friend as its gorgeous

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for budding musicians, 21 April 2013
This review is from: Baby Einstein - Travelling Melodies (Audio CD)
Good selection of classical favourites and my 16 month old grand-daughter loved it. She jigged and conducted from her car seat the whole time it was on! The only detractor is that I found the plinky-plonk melodies became a tad tedious after a while. Nevertheless a good CD to keep the little ones happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Baby Einstein, 28 Dec 2012
This review is from: Baby Einstein - Travelling Melodies (Audio CD)
bought this for a friend's baby- the whole family love it! Good mix on the CD - an excellent gift choice

Baby Einstein - Travelling Melodies
Baby Einstein - Travelling Melodies by The Baby Einstein Music Box Orchestra (Audio CD - 2006)
Click for more info
Not in stock; order now and we'll deliver when available