5.0 out of 5 stars Can't beat it for hair growth
My hair grows incredibly slowly, so I started taking these vitamins to boost growth. Initially I took them for a month, then I paused for a while and have recently restarted again, after it became clear that once you stop taking them, the speed of growth reverts back to what it was.

About the pills
They are orange and rather large. I actually take one a...
Published on 17 April 2012 by Rufruf

1.0 out of 5 stars Can't really swallow the claims or the pills
Published 6 months ago by patterb

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't beat it for hair growth, 17 April 2012

About the pills
They are orange and rather large. I actually take one a day, and occasionally even half. One detail you don't often read in the reviews is that it makes your urine a rather worrying neon yellow (even if you take just one a day). This is due to the high levels of B Vitamins and is just the result of your body excreting the excess.

The results
I've noticed impressive hair growth. I have locs, and after the first month I took these, I believe my hair grew by almost an inch; an improvement on the usual quarter inch. I have tried other hair growth supplements in the past. MSM made no difference, and a combination of Biotin and Silica yielded some improvement, but had unfortunate side effects. If I took 3000mg of biotin or more, I got shocking pimples, so I stopped. These Groganics pills contain all these ingredients, as well as the DHT blockers - and that's why they're more effective. I plan to take these for a few months max, then stop for a few months, in case they are putting a strain on my kidneys.

Just one thing to watch out for - I noticed a slight thinning of my roots when I stopped taking the pills, so as a precaution I plan to gradually reduce my dosage when I'm ready to stop this time.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT, 21 April 2010
I have been taking it for almost one year now, and my hair and nails are growing out faster!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Can't really swallow the claims or the pills, 12 Feb 2014
This review is from: Groganics Vitamins 2-A-Day 30's (Personal Care)
I am a female suffering from alopecia, I got the Groganics Vitamins 2-a-day pills to accompany biotin. I really did give it a try for a couple of weeks but began to dread the gagging, chocking (and being sick on one occasion) as I try to swallow these horribly large tablets, I broke them in half to make it easier, but I still ended up gagging on it. During the process, I'm afraid I didn't notice any change except for my wee changing colour. I still have some left but sadly have grown to hate them, the thought of taking another one makes my throat go into rebellion! Perhaps I'm just a lightweight pill taker!

4.0 out of 5 stars does work, 5 July 2012
I have been taking this with biotin and it has done my hair wonders in a month
I was reseeding in the temple area and within a month of taking this and biotin my temple hairline had began to resurface.
I have just had a five on top and 1 on sides and back and it has never looked better
will it magically re grow hair later in stages of baldnesss .. I doubht it
Catch it earlier enough, defo :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Food for hair, 8 Dec 2009
Anne-laure Yapo "the whorshiper" (Paris, France) - See all my reviews
Just what my hairs needed!!! Big pills but really efficient from the inside to the outside!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars food for hair, 7 Mar 2014
This review is from: Groganics Vitamins 2-A-Day 30's (Personal Care)
This product has helped me to improve the quality of my hair and a noticeable strong growth as well as regrowth of weak overall hairs. Brilliant :)

2.0 out of 5 stars Did not make a difference to my hair., 23 Jan 2014
Mr. J. Wiafe (London, England) - See all my reviews
I have been using this product for about a month. I know from previous experience with (hair) growth aids that my body tends to need about two-three months to react. As such, I cannot say with certainty if this product has actually improved my hair growth rate. I apologize for this particularly unhelpful review in that it also does not help that I am simultaneously taking another growth aid. However, at the two months I will report back with an update, so watch this space...

Well, it has been well over two months now that I have been taking these pills and I can only report that they do not seem to have had any effect either positive or negative on my preexisting hair health, condition or growth. Needless to say, I do not expect to be purchasing this product in the future.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best product ever, 29 Nov 2013
This review is from: Groganics Vitamins 2-A-Day 30's (Personal Care)
Since having my daughter 3years ago I was under a lot of stress which has had an effect on my hair, my hair was thinning in the middle and would fall out. I discovered these products on amazon and decided to give it a try. A month later, I can actually say I've seen a dramatic improvement in my hair, it is stronger no breakage and my hair has grown a lot. I feel a lot more confident that I've finally got my hair back. I also used the whole grorganic volume hair system. Which has helped with the conditioning of my hair. I've ordered another bottle of the grorganics vitamins. And would defiantly recommend it to anyone with server hair problems. Or would just want to improve there hair.

2.0 out of 5 stars Expected more, 23 July 2013
This review is from: Groganics Vitamins 2-A-Day 30's (Personal Care)
Having seen some of the other glowing reviews on this product perhaps I was expecting too much. I've used three bottles thus far and would have expected to see some change in the quality and appearance of my hair. In view of the cost of the product I think I'll put this venture down to experience.

4.0 out of 5 stars Did not buy although I am sure product excellent, 29 Jun 2013
This review is from: Groganics Vitamins 2-A-Day 30's (Personal Care)
Good product , it was well packaged and arrived within the specified time but on reading all the info contained within the packaging I decided it was not what I required. No problem with return. Would certainly deal with this company again

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›