5.0 out of 5 stars Massive, beautiful and well built
Published 18 months ago by Johan

2.0 out of 5 stars NOT because this is a bad watch, but because Amazon's star grading system says ...
2 Stars are given here, NOT because this is a bad watch, but because Amazon's star grading system says 2 stars means that "I don't like it". I realise that likes are subjective, so you may not find my 2 star rating applies to you.

The reason that I don't like this watch is purely because it is absolutely HUGE! Make no mistake - this is a lovely watch...
Published 9 days ago by Spotswould

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Massive, beautiful and well built, 20 Jun 2013
This review is from: Invicta Men's Pro Diver Grand Automatic Analogue Watch 3045 with Stainless Steel Blue Bezel and Blue Dial (Watch)
I own a lot of watches, both high-end Omega and Breitling watches and several Invictas. Invicta has a bad reputation with some people but I must have been lucky as I've been very pleased with my Invictas and none has broken so far. My impression is that there are several Invicta models that are great value for money and this is definitely one example. The Grand Diver is huge but very beautiful with a nice blue color chosen for the bezel and a darker blue for the dial. The build quality feels very good, in fact it's probably the best yet of my Invicta models. The bezel turns just as easy yet firmly as I like it. The water resistance is impressive 300 meters. The best thing is that even though it's an automatic it keeps time extremely well, almost as good as a quartz. I am very impressed by this watch even if it's a bit on the large side and a bit too thick. All in all highly recommended if you're looking for a big eye-catching dive watch with great value for the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT WATCH, 17 April 2012
This is my second Invicta watch now and the quality is excellent, only had it for a few weeks but seems to keep good time for an automatic, better than my Sieko Diver Black Monster, but it's real strength is it's looks, this watch is a real beauty, not to big and not too small, it's picture does not do it justice, it's a stunning looking watch that you would think cost a lot more than it does, even my 16 year old and my 19 year old said " wow, that's a beauty, that must have cost a fortune ". Very pleased with the watch so far, admiring glances every time I wear it, looks very much like a larger version of the 007 Omega, would highly recommend if you like big bold watches. It did take couple of weeks to come from the States, but was well boxed and the postage was very reasonable.

5.0 out of 5 stars invicta pro diver grand 3045, 4 May 2013
Mr. M. W. Hutley "muttey" (london) - See all my reviews
have been looking to buy divers watch for some time but did not want to spend much . this is when i came across this watch ,looked the part and was the right size face . the watch itself is big and quiet heavy ,it looks a lot more valuable than it is / looks very good on my wrist and the blue face and bezel is a fantastic blue [photos do not do this watch justices}. for the money just buy it !!!!!!!!!!!!! i am very happy with my invicta 3045 , and would highly recommend buying this watch , you will not be disappointed !!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars If you like big watches, this is it., 17 April 2012
A big watch for a reasonable price. Has worked surprisingly well considering the price. The japanese movement is accurate and I like the handwinding feature - something that is missing from many automatic watches. In fact my Rolex Datejust is not more accurate than this piece of ironware.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pro Diver Grand, 18 Jan 2012
I was looking for a decent waterproof automatic diver style watch but i like larger face ones and most seem to be only 40mm. This one is just the right size - its 47mm and 50mm with crown. Some reviews talk about it being massive and thick and heavy but to me its perfect and fits so well i dont even notice it. Maybe its because most of my other watches are large and heavy so I am used to it. Overall finish is great and it looks stunning with a very dark blue face with bright round markers. Not sure yet about accuracy but I have a couple of cheap K+S automatics that keep good time so this should be fine. All my others are Quartz but i dont mind losing a few seconds a day knowing that I wont ever need a new battery and that inside its a real watch rather than a circuit board. So far I know own 3 Invictas and can say they are all very good quality and as long as you buy cheap and dont pay the RRP they are very good value.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Value for money, 10 Feb 2014
This watch represents excellent value for money compared with more prestigious brands. I read a number of pretty negative reviews about Invicta watches on Amazon and I did consider not buying one but I am really glad I took a punt on this watch. Firstly, the quality of the watch is a good as my Tag and Brietling watches. The case, bracelet and face of the watch are excellent. This watch is fitted with a Japanese Seiko NH36A automatic movement. It has kept excellent time for an automatic and has proved be very accurate to date. This is a big watch but it sits well on my wrist which is not that large. It is also incredibly comfortable to wear, much more so than my more expensive watches. If you are looking for an impressive cheap watch to wear on a daily basis do not hesitate to purchase this model.

5.0 out of 5 stars big and bold, 8 Feb 2014
Arrived next day beautiful big heavy watch
Great automatic function
You can't go wrong for the money this is my second invicta and will not be my last

5.0 out of 5 stars I was nor expecting such a great watch, 31 Jan 2014
When I bought this I was expecting a mediocre watch but it was a lot better than I expected, It keeps excellent time and is built to last don't hesitate in buying this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best watch I have ever brought, 1 Jan 2014
I had been after an invicta watch for months, I had looked for videos and reviews on this watch for a long time and I am very glad I did. Some of the videos say this watch is huge and I was sceptical about buying it but I am very glad I did. I think the pro diver would have been to small for me. But I took the chance and was very pleased. I took it to a shop and had two links removed but that didnt cost much. So far it keeps very accurate time. Unless you let it run down for a few days, then you just set the time again and off you go. I would recommend this watch to anyone as I have had so many comments from people who like it and want to know where I got it from you would not believe it. I think it looks like an omega at first glance and would buy another one if it stopped tomorrow. I will consider getting a watch winder just to keep it running as I don't wear it to work. I hope this review has helped as I have spent alot of time researching this watch. All in all I can't praise it enough the quality of the links the build everything is first class. Buy it you won't be disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars better in the flesh, 18 Oct 2013
Having owned several invicta watches I wanted a divers watch to compliment my collection so I read a couple of reveiws and settled on the Pro Diver Grand . And it does what it says on the tin. A good quality thick brcelet ( that does not rattle like chesper version's do) with distinctive divers helmets enbossed on them a thick heavy case with a lot of presence . Thick mineral glass excellent automatic movement and a srew dowm crown . If you want a watch that is well built looks
good and has a lot presence then buy this but be warned it is a heavy watch but excellent value for money. So if you want a sports watch thst looks good has excellent build quality then I can definitely recommend thid piece.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›