5.0 out of 5 stars tutti fruitti kitchen
i bought the tutti fruitti kitchen for my little girl`s 3rd xmas her set is different colour (silver) but what a buy!!!!!! she is heavy on her toy`s and thought it won`t last but yes this is june now and still going very strong.she loves it and she play`s happy with her doll`s house almost every day
would highly recommend this product gr8 value for your money and wow...
Published on 23 Jun. 2009 by Marion Whiteford

3.0 out of 5 stars Silver le toy van sugar plum kitchen
Published on 15 Feb. 2011 by SC

5.0 out of 5 stars tutti fruitti kitchen, 23 Jun. 2009
Marion Whiteford (highlands north of scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Tutti- Frutti Kitchen (styles and colors may vary) (Toy)
would highly recommend this product gr8 value for your money and wow look`s gr8 too!!!!!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Silver le toy van sugar plum kitchen, 15 Feb. 2011
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:3.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Tutti- Frutti Kitchen (styles and colors may vary) (Toy)
I was disappointed not to receive the same item that was advertised. I did not get the silver version which must be old stock from somewhere but got the more recent version which is green and orange and not what I wanted. Also the furniture items were slightly different as well and preferred the one in the photograph that were silver. Needless to say I returned the item. But le toy van dolls house furniture as a brand are great and have enough detail and accessories and are robust enough for my 2, almost 3 year old to play with. A bit advanced for her still so I think this make will last her until she is at least 5 or 6.

4.0 out of 5 stars great little kitchen, 18 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Tutti- Frutti Kitchen (styles and colors may vary) (Toy)
I loved this little kitchen from the picture and others have said that the kitchen is different to the box, I like the one I got bright and vibrant colours just what I wanted, as my little girl loves Lalaloopsy and this is perfect in height and the colour too. I would have been painting over it to make it bright so was very pleased to get the different coloured one.

5.0 out of 5 stars very good service and quivk delivery. highly recomended, 27 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Tutti- Frutti Kitchen (styles and colors may vary) (Toy)
lovely quslity dolls house furniture, blends in well with the elc rosebud dolls house and is very attractive
too, my lityle girl loves this to go with her dolls house.

1.0 out of 5 stars Kitchen is not the one from the picture, 15 Dec. 2010
This review is from: Tutti- Frutti Kitchen (styles and colors may vary) (Toy)
I ordered this kitchen for Christmas. When I received the kitchen I was very disappointed since it is completely different from the one shown in the picture. It is not a modern kitchen like the one that appears here. I would return the product, but I live in Spain and I need a kitchen for Christmas.
Everything else is ok, only that what you see is NOT what you get.

4.0 out of 5 stars Sugar Plum Kitchen Set, 11 Jan. 2010
This review is from: Tutti- Frutti Kitchen (styles and colors may vary) (Toy)
This set was a present for a 3 year old and is suitable for this age and older. Great