4.0 out of 5 stars Zester Grater
Excellent product. Have used it several times and am pleased with ease of zesting and as it says - it doesn't clog.
Published on 6 Jun 2009 by S. Overmire

3.0 out of 5 stars You Really Have To Work At It
Published 20 months ago by Georgiana

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Zester Grater, 6 Jun 2009
S. Overmire (Chester UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Kitchen Craft Stainless Steel Flat Zester Grater (Kitchen & Home)

3.0 out of 5 stars You Really Have To Work At It, 15 Jan 2013
Georgiana (London, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I'm not sure why, but this is quite a tricky zester to use. It is undoubtedly better than the cheese grater I was previously using, but you have to be quite forceful with it; it is as if there is too much friction, which would make me think it is blunt, but it certainly isn't - I think it is just a tough zester. The other day I was zesting a lemon and the zester was so uncooperative that, when I used a little more force, the lemon shot out of my hand and flew behind my oven, so it is not only a frustrating kitchen tool to use, it forced me to fish a lemon from behind my oven with a skewer. For the price, it's not bad, but it certainly isn't the best zester out there.

3.0 out of 5 stars good, 10 Mar 2011
S. Tennant "lavender girl" (Devon UK) - See all my reviews
when I finally received this zester I was very pleased. So much better than anything else I have got. One thing I have noticed is that the zest tend to stick to the back of the zester and needs to poked out.

However getting the zester was more difficult.

I paid for the postage and expected to receive it within days. After a week I contacted the seller who said they had run out and would let me know when they got some more stock. Nothing. I waited another week and e mailed them again. 0/10 for customer service 8/10 for the product.

Mysteriously it turned up the next day.

5.0 out of 5 stars Zester grater, 17 Mar 2011
J. Clarkson "Book Worm" (England) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
This is another great product. I was sick to death of buying zesters that left most of the peel on the grater, not this, oh no it went straight into the recipe. Excellent product

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 28 Oct 2013
This is great for zesting lemons rinds etc I have used a normal grater previously while it done the job it is no where near as good as this, easy to use easy to clean and you get all of the rind excellent

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use, 15 May 2013
Great little grater. Ideal for lemon zest, grating Parmesan cheese on top of pasta dishes and grating chocolate onto puddings. Why didn't I buy one years ago?

5.0 out of 5 stars zester grater, 26 April 2012
Brilliant product. Easy to use, no clogging, easy to keep clean.
Grates lemon, lime and orange peel perfectly.
Would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars very fine zest, 14 July 2014
CAW (Berkshire) - See all my reviews
Very easy to use, very fine zest, easy to get all the zest off. Altogether very happy with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 31 May 2014
I find this an excellent tool and always use it for grating zests, nutmeg, ginger and many other items used in cooking.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great zester, 15 May 2014
This is a great product for zesting citrus friut e.g. lemons and also for grating cheese. However you must be careful not to get your fingers in the way as it is extremely sharp as i have learned to my cost a couple of times.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›