Package Quantity: 1|Change

on 2 July 2014
I am very pleased with this. I have used it to make fruit tarts and they have all turned out very well. It is quite heavy which helps the heat to penetrate and prevent the pastry from going soggy.
TOP 50 REVIEWERon 15 March 2014
I own quite a few items in this range. They are really good quality and made to last. The non stick is excellent. They are heavy duty and there's no warping when they get hot as I have experienced with lesser cookware. They are also very well priced. A very good buy
on 22 June 2013
I bought this simply because I have yet to be disappointed with Master Class products. They clean easily and the loose based tins aren't fiddley when trying to get the cooked food out of them, also, they are great when it comes to washing up, a wipe with a clean damp cloth or just a dip in warm soapy water and a wipe around. The food cooks evenly in them,(lovely crisp pastry), the only thing I will say about the cooking is I sometimes (electric fan oven) have to drop the cooking temperature for the last few minutes, especially with something like a quiche as the filling seems to cook more quickly in these tins. I will buy these over any other brand if I can. Oh yes they are nice weight, good and sturdy without being too heavy.
on 21 March 2013
This is a solid tin. The base is completely flat, so it is possible to roll out the pastry over it à la Mary Berry, making it easy to line it with the pastry. Cleans easily in hot soapy water. I sense it is going to last forever.
on 7 January 2012
I am extremely pleased with my purchase. Heavy duty, very stylish and superb value for money. My quiches cook to perfection and are so easy to remove from the tin. I will definitely be purchasing another
on 11 June 2014
First class , easy to remove without breaking pastry.I didn't think anything could be so good.
First class, I hope other equipment is as good.
on 6 June 2011
This tin is really lovely, the pastry has a lovely shape to the edges because of the fluting, however I wouldn't say it was very non stick! I did everything I was supposed to do, buttered the edges etc and yet it still stuck to the edges.

Saying that, it was still really good and I would recommend it to anyone
on 25 April 2013
All we can say is that we have used this Quiche tin for quiches, bakewells, flans etc. Just "does it" It absolutley is "non stick" - "stay clean" and easy to use. Releases perfectly and is excellent quality. Although a litttle pricey - if yoou are trying to build up your baking equipment, these tins are worth the extra. We think they will last a lifetime. So good that we have now bought the 18 cm tin and some small tartlet loose bottom tins - all with the same high quality "build and finish!
on 5 May 2014
Speaking as a qualified chef, of 35 years experience, I would have no hesitation of recommending this flan and quiche tin to anyone.You may feel that it is expensive, but treat yourself to one if you want perfect food to come out of this, as it does not stick at all, like so many others, and it has a beautiful fluted edge when turned out, and looks very professional. Friends have commented on how lovely my bakewell tart, and quiche looked and tasted. This is top quality, and lives up to it's name.
on 28 November 2013
Prior to buying this I had a very cheap and lightweight flan tin and my tarts were always a bit hit and miss. I blamed the failures on my novice baking skills and didn't find it much fun to be honest. However, since purchasing this tin I've not had one soggy bottom. Blind baking is so much more even in it. It never sticks. And because it is so sturdy, turning out is so much easier. We've gone tart and pie crazy in our house since its arrival. Thank you Master Class!