5.0 out of 5 stars excellent
Published on 26 Jun 2010 by Capa

1.0 out of 5 stars I expected better for the money
This isn't the cheapest non stick pan on the market so I hoped it would be top quality. For the first few weeks of use it was great, but my frozen croissants are beginning to stick, the frozen chips are still ok.It is easy to clean either washing by hand or in the dishwasher but when I pay top money for non stick I expect it to be non stick for everything I'm cooking...
Published 19 months ago by Mrs. Diana Bedward

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 26 Jun 2010
This review is from: Master Class Non-Stick Baking Tray (Kitchen & Home)
Excellent quality, heavy duty pan. It's very soon for me to speak about the coating as I have it for just a month but it cooks evenly, fast and non stick. Did not show any signs of benting in high temperature (200C). I cooked mostly pastry and pizza and I did not need extra butter or olive oil for the pan. The size is convenient as it can be used in the small oven I use everyday, but its also big enough to make e.g. 16 normal size brownies or a 10 piece pizza. No flows found as yet, very good buy and not at all expensive.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 24 Jun 2010
Michaela Davis (Bristol, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Master Class Non-Stick Baking Tray (Kitchen & Home)
As I have said on one of my other Masterclass reviews (Springform cake tin) this is the best bakeware range I have used - it does exactly as you would expect, nothing has ever stuck to the pan and the pan hasn't lost shape like some of the other ranges I have used.

5.0 out of 5 stars I want more!!, 4 Dec 2009
T. Bird (Lincolnshire. ENG) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Master Class Non-Stick Baking Tray (Kitchen & Home)
I have not purchased baking tins for around 5 years and thought it was about time i invested in some new good quality ones. I was a bit undecided which brand to go for but since purchasing this I now know I will not have anything other than Master Class. A lot heavier than my old ones but i know I will probably never have to buy anymore, these are a very reasonable price, cheaper products are available but not of the same quality.

1.0 out of 5 stars I expected better for the money, 18 Nov 2012
Mrs. Diana Bedward (uk) - See all my reviews
An edit
after two months the coating started to peel off I have returned it as defective and amazon have agreed to refund me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Baking tray, 28 Oct 2010
Swanny "CS" (LONDON United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Master Class Non-Stick Baking Tray (Kitchen & Home)
Excellent product. Good heavy weight which cooks well. Highly recommend. If you enjoy cooking it is essential to have the right equipment and this hits the spot.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Value!!!, 7 Dec 2009
M. Boyd - See all my reviews
This review is from: Master Class Non-Stick Baking Tray (Kitchen & Home)
I was desperately looking for a non stick baking tray and was considering buying one from the Anolon range (I already use their excellent cookware) until I came across this one. Although there were not many reviews for this particular product the rest of the range are very highly rated so I took the plunge and placed an order. The tray is failrly heavy and solidly made. More importantly I've managed to use it twice now and it does the job it's designed to do perfectly. No more struggling to get my onion bhaji's from tray to plate. I've ordered another one today and I'll be seriously looking at other items in the range.

2.0 out of 5 stars Bends, 31 Oct 2011
Kitchen Craft Master Class Non - Stick Bake Pan 35cm x 25cm

Sadly this item bends at 210 degrees. I am surprised because of the other reviews. I am returning it because it is not cheap and should not bend. But I have another Masterclass small baking tray which is fine....must just be this batch.

2.0 out of 5 stars Works ok, but you can do better at this price, 1 Jun 2013
This review is from: Master Class Non-Stick Baking Tray (Kitchen & Home)
On the whole this tray hasn't impressed me. I bought it around the same time as another baking tray from CS Kochsysteme; which was not only much lighter but has retained its shape much better. To compound matters the CS' non stick coating is also superior. The Kitchen Craft tray serves its purpose, but you can certainly do better for the money.

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 10 May 2013
This review is from: Master Class Non-Stick Baking Tray (Kitchen & Home)
I would never buy Master Class bakeware again. Had them about 10 weeks and the non-stick coating is just peeling off. If you want a bake pan look elsewhere - don't but these, I am so disappointed. Thought I was buying a reliable long lasting product. Seems I have manged to buy the opposite. Master Class are now well and truly off my shopping list

1.0 out of 5 stars Genuinely poor product with very fragile non-stick coating, 14 Mar 2013
This review is from: Master Class Non-Stick Baking Tray (Kitchen & Home)
The pan itself seems to be of good quality if you can get hold of one that doesn't arrive with faults in the non-stick coating. Needing to return 2 out of 3 just makes a very bad statement about their quality control. I had the same issue with their shallow bun tins too, so this seems to be a manufacturer issue that is really not acceptable.

In the end they all went back - this is a truly bad product, with a very poor non-stick coating.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›