on 10 January 2011
At last, a decent quality 'Victoria Sponge' style sandwich pan.

I was pleased with the quality - nice and heavy, and the finish is pretty good too. The bottom slips out easily and I can't fault it. I think it will be in my cupboard for a long time and get a lot of use.

Although I wanted 8" (I couldn't find this make in that size), I was surprised at how much mixture the 7" can hold - it's a bit deeper than it looks on the pics too.

I will certainly purchase this make of bakeware again.

- - -

NB: Wanted to add that well over a year later and after plenty of use this product still as good as new. Fabulous quality!
on 12 October 2010
This is the latest in a range of Masterclass items I have purchased. As usual I am more than happy. I looked in John Lewis first (my favourite store) and opted for these instead thinking I would probably have to return them and go back to John Lewis. I was almost disappointed when I did not need to and, in my opinion, John Lewis' products are hard to beat for both price and quality. This item is more than comparable on both levels.
on 17 November 2009
These masterclass baking tins are the best I have purchased! They are sturdy and dont warp in the oven. Will definitely buy this make again.
on 24 June 2010
Like the other products I have reviewed in the masterclasss range this product is brilliant - I no longer have to cover my sponges with decorations to "hide" the dip as these rise to perfection and nothing has ever stuck.
on 10 July 2011
I bought two of these sandwich tins mostly for making sponges and have been delighted with the results. They are thick, heavy gauge and have been used at least once a week since I got them and they still look like new. They have really good nonstick coating (my daughter often forgets to use greaseproof paper - no problem cakes still come away easily) and they wash well. If you like baking you'll like these.
on 6 May 2011
This sandwich tin is sturdy and good quality. Compared to other thinner/lighter tins I've used in the past, I cant imagine these ever warping over time. I use them constantly and the non stick coating is as good as new. No complaints at all.
on 4 March 2010
Excellent product for a reasonable price, would highly reccomend.
Quality sandwich pan does what it says "on the tin"!
on 7 October 2010
After having looked around the shops for 7" tins I was delighted to find these one they are far better quality than others I have seen that cost more than these.
on 21 September 2010
I looked everywhere for 7inch Sandwich Pans, but all the shops I looked in sold every size but!

I was really pleased with these tins, and the price was equally good. I would definately recommend them.
on 7 September 2011
advise buying 3 of these molds to make cakes layers.
made with good material, removable, very comfortable, 5 year warranty.