5.0 out of 5 stars Great bit of bbc comedy.
Published on 3 July 2006 by Mr. Ar French

1.0 out of 5 stars Sad Tidings I Bring!
Alas, I bought this for the one episode, "Glad Tidings We Bring" which according to the product description is on the discs. What a shame it wasn't there. I suppose this is just one of those things but it is nevertheless annoying. The product description needs changing. Of course I have no complaint with the speed of delivery which was its normal excellent self.
Published on 22 Nov. 2012 by Barry

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bit of bbc comedy., 3 July 2006
This review is from: My Family - Series 5 [DVD] (DVD)
Have seen this series on bbc one and uktv gold and its brilliant especially the episode when ben and susan have to look after two posh peoples appartment and end up totally wrecking it. All the humour from the other series is there and it wont dissapoint you. The acting is the same and is quality the two people are ben and susan played by Zoe Wanamacker and Robert lindsay that make this series.

5.0 out of 5 stars My Family - series 5, 16 Nov. 2006
K. Tucker (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: My Family - Series 5 [DVD] (DVD)
This series gets whackier and better! Lindsay & Wanamaker are fantastic.

A great tonic for when you are stressed out!

4.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 25 Feb. 2007
This review is from: My Family - Series 5 [DVD] (DVD)
This is a brilliant DVD with some truly hilarious episodes, the best being 'What's Up Docklands?' with the highlight being susan throwing a dvd out a penthouse suite window in slow motion whilst Ben runs around with a buring pizza in his hands - dont worry i didnt just spoil the plot. Only disappointment in the absence of Nick who was the funniest of the cast by far, I recommend the previous series even more, particularly 2 and 3.

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic timeless comedy, 4 Nov. 2007
This review is from: My Family - Series 5 [DVD] (DVD)
As brilliantly written and acted as ever. Only one drawback is the absence of the character 'Nick,' who was one of the funniest actors in all of the previous series.

5.0 out of 5 stars the funniest series yet, 8 July 2007
This review is from: My Family - Series 5 [DVD] (DVD)
I have always loved my family from series 1 but this series beats them all. All the characters have their moments from susan the control freak, Ben the mean destist, Jenny the fashion freak and Michael the cleaver kid Its makes the whole series very funny. If you have not watched it yet I advise you to soon.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic comedy - still, 6 Feb. 2010
Anne McPhee (Aberdeenshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: My Family - Series 5 [DVD] (DVD)
Love this sitcom and have been buying it series by series; they are watched over and over again. Although we've watched every series on TV I decided I would only buy the DVDs that still had 'Nick' in them as he's my favourite character and feel the show definitely lacks something in the later episodes when more and more diverse characters are introduced. I was therefore most disappointed to see 'Nick' only appears in one episode in this series and feel I was misled by his picture on the front of the box, inferring he was in the entire season. I have learned my lesson and will now only be buying the Christmas Specials DVD and then will consider my collection complete.

4.0 out of 5 stars 4 stars, 3 July 2010
This review is from: My Family - Series 5 [DVD] (DVD)
bought this for a friend and out of all the series' this is most definately one of the funniest! Great price as well for the amount of episodes! :)

1.0 out of 5 stars Sad Tidings I Bring!, 22 Nov. 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent show, 26 May 2014
This review is from: My Family - Series 5 [DVD] (DVD)
This was a brilliant continuation from series 4. I laughed til I hurt myself and wouls recommend this to everyone who likes comedy. The characters are so vivid and so easy to relate to. An excellent show to watch and own on dvd. The dvd arrived in good time and in good condition too.

5.0 out of 5 stars My Family DVD, 6 Jun. 2011
Timothy Adams (Oklahoma City, OK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: My Family - Series 5 [DVD] (DVD)
I was hooked once I watched Season One. I could only get season one thru 4 here in the States so I bought season 5 thru 10 from Amazon UK and a DVD player that works in all regions and now I am continuing to be entertained. Great series. You will love it.......

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

My Family - Series 5 [DVD]
My Family - Series 5 [DVD] by Robert Lindsay (DVD - 2006)