5.0 out of 5 stars Very good product
Published on 14 Dec 2008 by S. Moseley

2.0 out of 5 stars not convinced
Ordered this item and it arrived very quickly. I have long coated German Shepherds and Border Collies who all live indoors and like to shed their hair all over the carpet. I think you will always get fur out of your pet with this tool because I am sure it cuts the coat.
I only use it on real heavy moults so I would not buy another one. A lot of money for what it is..
Published on 21 Aug 2011 by Joa

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good product, 14 Dec 2008
S. Moseley (Warrington,, Cheshire, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I paid £35 for this product at a local pet shop and I'm surprised to see how much cheaper it is here - I wish I'd seen it here first. I only brought this because I heard others raving about it and now I've tried it I wouldn't ever use anything else. It gets a phenomenal amount of undercoat out - way more than any other grooming tool I've tried. Days after using this I tried other brushes and couldn't get any more fur out - there were no loose hairs to be found. If you have a problem with dog hairs shedding everywhere this is definately for you - you'll be amazed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Furminator, 2 Aug 2010
A Kid's Review
What a fabulous gadget. My Labrador looks about 2 stone lighter. I use it every day for a couple of minutes and his coat looks great. Can't recommend it highly enough.

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 12 Jan 2010
works a treat, my carpets have never been so fur free, and costs over 30 in the shops!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great at taking off hair but be careful..., 23 Oct 2010
BobM (South East England) - See all my reviews
We have used this many times on our very hairy dog who sheds like a good 'un! We were staggered at how much hair came off.....!
However, as a caution, it is tempting to use it too vigourously. We did, and caused some lesions on her back, which have taken ages to heal.
So, gently does it!
Other than that, very effective.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for removing the dead hair, 22 Mar 2013
This review is from: Dog DeShedding Tool for Large Dogs (Misc.)
Solidly built product and comes complete with a safety cover. As long as you use it carefully it will remove a ton of dead hair and improve the look of your dogs coat. If you press to hard or move too quickly it can hurt a little but my dog loves it and will sit for ages while I comb him. Highly recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars Furminator, 29 Mar 2010
Excellent product for removing undercoat from short coats. can be a harsh on longer coats,

2.0 out of 5 stars not convinced, 21 Aug 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Forget any other brush, 8 July 2010
I was is despair with my dogs hair moulting all the time. Ordinary brushes were just not removing the fur. The furminator is great, very little effort lots of hair. I was amazed at what came out a great product

3.0 out of 5 stars Quick fix, 21 Feb 2010
This product certainly does remove a moulting coat VERY quickly so have plenty of bags ready! However, 2/3 weeks on, I am not totally happy about the way the dog's coat looks. Only my personal opinion I grant you, but I have a Retriever and her coat now looks "bitty". It's a quick fix to get rid of the bulk of the shedding but needs conventional grooming afterwards - again, only my opinion based on my own experience.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 22 Jun 2013
This review is from: Dog DeShedding Tool for Large Dogs (Misc.)
Was recommended by a friend and lived up to expectation! Other combs just don't compare, especially for a long-haired dog like our flatcoat.

Dog DeShedding Tool for Large Dogs