5.0 out of 5 stars Money Belt
Very good product, one pocket for coins, a larger one for notes. Easy to wear and very discreet. Perfectly flat even when full.
Published on 1 Aug 2009 by Mr. Mark S. Killelay

2.0 out of 5 stars Not brilliant
I bought this money belt based on the positive reviews of others but in hindsight would have gone with a different one.
Firstly it's far greener than any natural skin colour should be so I would have gone with the black instead purely on an aesthetic basis.
Published on 17 Mar 2011 by Hali

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars Not brilliant, 17 Mar 2011
This review is from: Tatonka Skin Money Belt Int (Luggage)
I also bought the belt as a reviewer wrote that it comfortably fits two passports as well as your money and appears practically invisible under clothes, I disagree, it looks like a colostomy bag.
It also costs far too much for what it actually is, if you can get it for under five pounds then go ahead, other than that, there are far superior money belts out there!

5.0 out of 5 stars Money Belt, 1 Aug 2009

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb!, 28 July 2010
A. J. Parkes "sekrapa" (Dudley, UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
What can I say that has not already been said. Comfy on, you hardly know you are wearing it, discreet that no one knows you have it on, holds passports, tickets, money etc from the 2 pockets and is sturdy and well constructed. Great under a t-shirt and shorts.

Any traveller is advised to get one for their own piece of mind.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and useful, 2 July 2010
D. Clark - See all my reviews
This product is very comfortable to wear, even for longer periods of time. It fits under trousers so is practically invisible when worn. The space is easily big enough for four passports and cash, remaining flat even with this in it. Certainly recommended. Very durable and looks waterproof.

4.0 out of 5 stars Money Belt, 3 Jan 2010
Mrs. S. Clark "Art Tutor" (Great Britain) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Tatonka Skin Money Belt Int (Luggage)
Easy to wear. Discreet and comfortable. I shall always take it on my travels.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable to wear, 10 Mar 2010
P. Hinde (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Tatonka Skin Money Belt Int (Luggage)
Lightweight and discreet under trousers. Only remember I have it on when comes to unzipping the fly!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wide compartments but small size; and very discrete, 23 Nov 2010
Mr. Hadrian Hugh (Manchester, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Tatonka Skin Money Belt Int (Luggage)
I bought this item on a trip to Eastern Europe, warned by many that pickpocketing is eminent there.
However wearing this I felt that my money was safe as it was not a side-pocket but strung around my waist-line and could easily be hidden by wearing as much as a light-coat over it.
It has two zips. I used the wider zip compartment to store my passport, mobile phone, camera, mp3 player and keys (yes - they all fit in there quite snuggly!) and the narrower zip to store my stash of cash.

Highly recommended. You may even start to use it in your daily life as a storage device!

3.0 out of 5 stars An okay product, 9 April 2011
The only problem I had was sweat :) After a few hours tucked inside the front of my trousers, the notes inside were damp. The side of the belt that hugs the skin certainly isn't waterproof. Best to put your cash inside a bag inside the money belt. Or do as I did. Ditch the belt, stop being paranoid and split your cash between pockets.

4.0 out of 5 stars Holiday Travel, 13 Sep 2010
This review is from: Tatonka Skin Money Belt Int (Luggage)
The Tatonka Money Belt is well made and adequate in size for both banknotes and cards. It is also comfortable to wear.

1.0 out of 5 stars Totally useless product, unless you want your money dribbling down your leg, 2 Nov 2013
S "Retired to start my second life i.e. actu... (HARROGATE, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Tatonka Skin Money Belt Int (Luggage)
I purchased this item for my holiday but didn't try it until I was getting off the aeroplane at my destination. The clasp didn't close, it slid in and out without clasping. I therefore couldn't use it. I contacted the seller to tell them that I would be returning it when I got back from holiday. Have contacted them twice - no response.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›