5.0 out of 5 stars Prodigal Son - A great story well told
Published on 16 Feb 2010 by Jay Walker

3.0 out of 5 stars Not up to par with other videos from this series
Published on 28 Jun 2010 by Yodah

3.0 out of 5 stars Not up to par with other videos from this series, 28 Jun 2010
Yodah (Barcelona, Spain) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Prodigal Son [DVD] (DVD)
Although this is my favourite Bible parable which i wanted to share with my little daughter, i was not impressed with the storyline. The quality of the images is allright, like the other DVDs in this series. However, it's mainly about how the younger brother is squandering his father's money. Little do we hear Jesus talk at the beginning or after the story is over. No highlightning the Father's love. Would not buy this one, please try other DVDs from the series and hopefully you have a more inspiring story to show your kids.

5.0 out of 5 stars Prodigal Son - A great story well told, 16 Feb 2010
Jay Walker (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Prodigal Son [DVD] (DVD)
This animation has something both for the young and old. It really opens up the story, showing the young son's passion and aspirations, and how because of his immaturity he squandered all his wealth before putting it to good use. We also catch a glimpse of the Father's heart, showing how the son (and we) are received when we genuinely acknowledge our mistakes and ask for forgiveness. A great one to have in the family collection.Testament: The Bible in Animation - Ruth [DVD] [1996] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]

3.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money, 14 Feb 2014
This review is from: The Prodigal Son [DVD] (DVD)
Item is of good quality and value for money. I will recommend to anyone wanting to teach children bible stories.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 12 Aug 2014
very good

4.0 out of 5 stars The Prodigal Son, 2 April 2009
P. B. Stenings (England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Prodigal Son [DVD] (DVD)
Very good value for money my son (7) could not wait to see it, will be in contact again for more good vale DVD's

The Prodigal Son [DVD]
The Prodigal Son [DVD] by The Prodigal Son (DVD - 2007)
4.95