5.0 out of 5 stars Hilarious as Always
Published on 19 July 2009 by Daisy

3.0 out of 5 stars fun
charlie and lola are fun characters but on all but one episode the dvd freezes in certain parts..daughter loves these though
Published 13 months ago by lollie

5.0 out of 5 stars Hilarious as Always, 19 July 2009
As a mother of a four-year-old boy, I think I might enjoy Charlie and Lola just a little bit too much - both my son and I think these two characters are absolutely hilarious and endlessly charming. Their little voices and mixed-up grammar just add to this, although I did have some doubts initially as to their use of the English language. Then I realised that all children mix up their grammar, and put words together in "odd" ways, and listening to Charlie and Lola couldn't possibly be any more detrimental to my son's linguistic development than his attending preschool with a bunch of likewise grammatically-challenged children.

Charlie and Lola is a wonderfully witty series, which my son and I thoroughly enjoy. Highly recommended viewing, I would say, for its quirky graphics, charming depiction of sibling relationships, and child-centred perspective.

5.0 out of 5 stars Got to love Charlie and Lola, 10 Oct. 2006
This review is from: Charlie And Lola - Volume 3 (Digibook Edition) [DVD] (DVD)
This is the best of the 3 Charlie and Lola DVDs out there. The episodes are so entertaining, the extras are hilarious, the game is fantastic you can't stop playing and I could watch just the title menu again and again as it's so funny.

Oh and the kids will love it too!

4.0 out of 5 stars charlie and lola vol. 3, 1 Feb. 2009
S. Barnes "McG" (ireland) - See all my reviews
The grandchildren were delighted and have played and replayed it. So they think it is great . They are aged 2/3 years

5.0 out of 5 stars BRILLIANT AS ALWAYS, 3 Sept. 2009
WHAT IS THERE TO SAY, IT'S CHARLIE AND LOLA, BRILLIANT. MY WIFE AND I ENJOY IT EVERY BIT AS MUCH AS OUR GRANDDAUGHTER WHO THINKS IT IS ABSOLUTELY COMPLETELY THE BEST THING EVER.

5.0 out of 5 stars Once again a must for any Charlie and Lola fan, 4 May 2010
Once again a must for any Charlie and Lola fan. A good value buy and it is enjoyed immensely by my 3 year old son. He likes the short episodes that this DVD offers. The great thing about Charlie and Lola in my house is that it is watched by both my 10 year old daughter and 3 year old son - together! Neither see it as a "boys" or a "girls" DVD. I would recommend this DVD to Charlie and Lola fans of both sexes and all ages.

4.0 out of 5 stars We love Charlie & Lola, 23 July 2011
Ms. L. M. Colling "leelee" (Huddersfield, UK) - See all my reviews
Another brilliant dvd! This one is a little shorter that the one we have (I can't stop hiccuping...) and earlier on in the series, at some point there's a voice change - but my son hasn't noticed. Lola appears younger and my son seems to relate to her more. We sat and watched this together and enjoyed it greatly, as we always do. I think I like Charlie and Lola just as much as my son and this is a great DVD for any fan.

4.0 out of 5 stars It is fabulous!, 9 Nov. 2010
I love this DVD. I love Charlie and Lola, and my two years son loves them too. Lola is cute and funny, and her elder brother Charlie is wise and supportive. Together they are the perfect match, and the stories teach simple every day life lessons in a gentle and sensitive way. This DVD is a great purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 6 Jun. 2009
K. Chistopher "Zee" (Sweden) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Charlie And Lola - Volume 3 (Digibook Edition) [DVD] (DVD)
My whole family loves Charlie and Lola, and this 3rd volume is not disappointing. They are all lovely characters, and we are all particularly fond of 'Sizzles, Marv's dog. Lots of chuckles, and covers a lot of things of interest to my 4 year old daughter.

5.0 out of 5 stars Charlie and Lola Vol.3 (DVD), 11 Jan. 2010
Marwood I. Marchant "sol1951" (Pembrokeshire,S.Wales) - See all my reviews
Bought for granddaughter as she likes watching it on tv,it keeps her transfixed for ages.also bought Vol.1 & Vol.2.
Great value from Amazon and quick delivery.

3.0 out of 5 stars fun, 14 Mar. 2014