Format: DVDChange

on 29 January 2016
Excellent bought season 1/2/3 from them
on 12 July 2014
Love prison break. What more can I say!
on 24 July 2014
Was a birthday present. Excellent valu
on 14 December 2014
great product and arrived promptly
on 12 October 2014
exactly as described fast delivery
on 18 November 2015
good price and excellent service
on 8 September 2015
Brilliant definitely recommend
on 8 August 2014
great price arrived very quick
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 28 October 2012
I never saw this on TV and I am so glad. I don't think I could have gone for a week between episodes without getting an ulcer. I won't bore everyone by telling the story again but the question of will they or won't they escape managed to hold my attention and clench my stomach throughout every episode. There are characters you love to hate, surprising moments of lightness and more twists and turns, setbacks and cliffhangers than most TV shows pack into four seasons.

This is escapism in every sense - bits of the plot do not hang together - the relationship between the brothers never appears strong enough to warrant such extreme action. Lincoln Burrows characters seems a bit stiff and wooden and some of the relationships seem to form and reform to add suspense rather than follow a more natural relationship development. But I really didn't care - the whole storyline is nuts anyway.

I have bought season 2 and have 3 and 4 on order and I can't wait to watch every episode - I just have to know what happens to everyone.
on 26 February 2015
It's great I'm addicted to it