5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality for the price, 13 Oct 2012
This review is from: Delkin Archival Gold Scratch Armour DVD-R 10 Pack Wallet 4.7Gb 8x (Electronics)
These disks are excellent quality for the price, I know there are more expensive disks on the market but let's face it a 100 year archive lifespan for this price is pretty good.
I won't be around to dispute it after 100 years and who knows the data or pictures may last even longer than that on these disks! I am sure that in 100 years time storrage will have improved beyond anything we can imagine now.
I am quite happy to entrust my Fathers wartime memories, both photographs and cine film to these disks, originals and copies of which I will then donate to the Royal Air Force museum and the RAF Regiment museum and trust.
I highly recomend these disks to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Delkin eFilm Archival Gold DVD-r, 16 Dec 2010
I have used these now for a couple of years and so far have not come across a faulty or corrupted disc in my archived storage. I am a keen amateur photographer and so backing up my digital collection is important and I archive to Delkin DVDs as a final defence against a failed hard drive.
The handy walletts supplied containing 10 discs is a very useful way of storing them only taking up 2.5 cm of space with each DVD in its own sleeve. The only downside is no index card(s)supplied to note the contents of each disc. I also purchased an Archival Gold solvent free pen to go with the discs for marking them although this has a fairly broad stroke so fine writing is out of the question.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased to find these long lasting, 8 July 2014
Very pleased to find these long lasting dvd

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 3 Sep 2014
Excellent supplier, I will use this company again. A quality product in a neat well-made storage folder.

Delkin Archival Gold Scratch Armour DVD-R 10 Pack Wallet 4.7Gb 8x