Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen in Prime Shop now

on 24 November 2007
Wonderful! A joy to do- so much detail and amazing colours. I really enjoyed doing this puzzle.
on 16 January 2008
I got this puzzle for christmas and I really enjoyed it. There's plenty of detail to challenge you and when it is finished it's so beautiful you don't want to take it apart! A lovely puzzle.
on 29 December 2010
was looking to buy my mum a jigsaw for Christmas 2010 and knew that Ravensburger had always been excellent quality. However, this one is not up to scratch. The pieces are ill fitting and the top layer of paper (with the image on) has torn and peeled off several pieces. Was really suprised as this is not at all like Ravensburger... maybe it's a faulty one? Either way, both my mum and I are disappointed!
on 2 January 2009
This is a beautiful puzzle, and just to the same high standard that you can always expect from Ravensburger. The colours a bright and vivid, and the characters are well thought out and depicted. However, it must be said that it IS a DIFFICULT puzzle to do - not one to do in an afternoon, certainly not one to offer to smaller kids thinking that Disney is appropriate, but one to leave out for several days and ponder...But take your time, and enjoy!
on 1 April 2012
This puzzle is a real beauty and once we managed to get the fiendishly difficult frame together, we really enjoyed it. Our 2 year old daughter even managed to pitch in, puzzling the smaller details of her favorite fairy princesses and other Disney characters she knows so well. Overall a great puzzle but the frame took far too long to assemble, because there is so little variation in the outer detail.
on 15 September 2013
This puzzle was really really fun to put together the picture with all that gold made me think it was going to be really challenging and the edging was to put together but for the most of it it was not as challenging as I thought but I have done a fair few Disney puzzles now so maybe I am getting better at putting them together. This one has lots of favourite Disney characters from your princesses to your animals and as always with a ravensburger puzzle it is very durable and can be done time and time again with little wear and tear just as I have enjoyed redoing many of mine especially this one. I hope you enjoy what I found to be Disney's best puzzle yet.
on 7 January 2009
This is a very nice picture as I like Disney, and it looks like a lot of fun putting it together. But it`s not... It`s kind of hard to explain this but the pieces are sticking so loosely together that you can easily pull them from eachother without lifting them up. When the puzzle is finished it`s hard to see it as a hole picture, even from a distance - because of the looseness between the pieces the line around every piece is extremely visible, naturally - because there`s at least a millimeter between each piece where you can see the table or whatever you have underneath.

I do lots of puzzles, and normally Ravensburger make great puzzles, but this one was a huge disappointment... The only puzzle I`ve ever done that`s been worse (looser) than this one is Susan Prescot`s Wind in the Willows. It`s a shame with those nice pictures that they don`t make better quality pieces.
on 5 August 2012
Because the Disney figures are so characteristic, our six year old daugther is able to build this puzzel, she can see where each piece belongs. I would lie, if I claimed my six year old daughter has the patients to build this alone with a thousand pieces, but it is also fun to do it for the rest of the family, so we can build this puzzel in just one day. BUT this is only if we first sought the pieces into different themes- of cause my daughter wants to build Ariel, Cinderella and 101 Dalmations .
I don't think there is one piece which has only something like sky, water or grass on it, so if you are an advanced puzzeler who loves those puzzels with a mirror image of the sky reflecting in the water, this is absolutely not your type of puzzel, but you probably figured that out without me telling you that.
If you are this advanced type you can however just only do the edge, because this is like an ocean. If you are a beginner, or just like to finish within reasonable time, a good tip is to do totally opposite all other puzzels and only fill in the edges after you have completed the rest.
on 17 September 2012
I really enjoyed this jigsaw, the colours and attention to detail is really impressive.
I normally do borders first but after reading other reviews decided to leave it until the end - good move!
It isn't a hard border, but having the rest completed just makes it 100 times easier to complete.
Am in the process of having it put in a frame and will be hung on the wall.
on 28 January 2013
I haven't competed a jigsaw in maybe 10 years, but had an itch to do one over the xmas period. No one got me one as a present, so I bought this one for myself. It was money well spent!

I consider myself a beginner, purely because I haven't done a jigsaw in so long, but I competed this in under 2 days. There is so much going on, it makes it easy to sort and define pieces, ready for piecing them together.

The final jigsaw was stunning to look at, great, vibrant colours and a lovely composition.

I would recommend this to anyone, but if you're looking for a challenge, maybe this isn't the puzzle for you. I'm exited to try out more jigsaws in the coming year!

The pieces themselves are well cut, fairly sturdy, but as they are not wooden, could be easily damaged in the wrong hands. Overall I was very satisfied with my jigsaw experience.