4.0 out of 5 stars Pleasantly surprised!
Published on 4 Mar 2009 by Mum of 4

3.0 out of 5 stars Expected more - Just average
Myself and my son were both somewhat dissapointed on first days use of this game. Gets a bit tedious quickly. Colours are boring. Games are fairly basic. The Winnie the pooh honey hunt game that came with the Vsmile console is much better and imaginative than this although it is for 3-5yrs olds. These are our first impressions. I'll update the review if it gets any better.
Published on 19 Jan 2007 by muffin

4.0 out of 5 stars Pleasantly surprised!, 4 Mar 2009
This review is from: VTech VSmile Learning Game Cars (Toy)
After reading the other review I was a bit hesitant about buying this game for my boys. But they love it!! Initially I thought it only had one game on it- but my five year old soon found the ones that mummy couldn't!! His favourite has to be tractor tipping - which helps them to practice counting on easy level and adding up on the hard level. The "find Mack" game is quite repetitive and boring but the rest are really good and appeal both to my 4 and 5 year old, while my 2 year old happily watches! Infact my husband and I have been known to get a bit competitive with the pitstop game!!
Overall a good purchase that I am very happy with.

3.0 out of 5 stars Expected more - Just average, 19 Jan 2007

5.0 out of 5 stars for grandkids, 5 Jan 2012
This review is from: VTech VSmile Learning Game Cars (Toy)
i brought this for my grandchildren and they seem to enjoy it not only do they find it fun its also learning them at the same time, it's easy enough for them to set up themselves which is a bonus and very durable.

5.0 out of 5 stars car cassette, 27 Sep 2010
= Educational:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: VTech VSmile Learning Game Cars (Toy)
arrivefd bvery quickly my grandson loves it as he is car mad and he enjoys being able to play it on his own

5.0 out of 5 stars very educational, 5 Feb 2013
This review is from: VTech VSmile Learning Game Cars (Toy)
got this for our 3 year old grandson he loved playing it and it teaches them as they play great gift idea thank you

5.0 out of 5 stars Keef, 29 April 2010
Keith Fordham "Gift Man" (Rustington, West Sussex, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: VTech VSmile Learning Game Cars (Toy)
The delivery was very quick and the game was in very good condition. I don't know how well the game plays or what it's educational value is as it was given to our grandson and I don't know if he has played with it yet.

VTech VSmile Learning Game Cars