4.0 out of 5 stars Great Songs, If Only There Were More Of Them
First things first, anyone buying this CD should be aware that only half the CD has full songs on them, the other half just has the instrumentals from movie scenes. However, these instrumentals are very good, and a fan of racing games would appreciate these tunes playing in the background.

There are four brilliant songs on the CD, 'Real Gone' by Sheryl Crow is...
Published on 1 Aug 2006 by Blaynos

3.0 out of 5 stars Cars Soundtrack (a minor quibble)
I've noticed a lot of praise for the song Life Is A Highway, catchy song, very good etc. BUT i feel i must point out that it's a cover of Tom Cochrane's song from the early 90's. The original version is MUCH better, far more rockier. Please do yourself a favour and find that version. Why they couldn't have put it on the soundtrack instead of the bland Rascal Flatts...
Published 16 months ago by Mr. R. A. Pinder

5.0 out of 5 stars Cars original sound track, 27 Nov 2012
This review is from: Cars Original Soundtrack (Audio CD)
Good value found the exact track i wanted. Its now in the car and im enjoying the cd. many thanks

4.0 out of 5 stars It never stops, 31 May 2012
This review is from: Cars Original Soundtrack (Audio CD)
This gets played every journey in the car. Personally I like four of the songs but my son likes more. I'd say that half the CD is listened to as the second half of the disc is just full instrumental songs of which only a small part of it is played in the films. Personally I think there are enough good tracks on it to make it a worthwhile purchase and my son would definitely agree.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good, 21 Oct 2011
This review is from: Cars Original Soundtrack (Audio CD)
My baby 20 months old loves cars and everything with wheels for this reason I bought him this film. It is really good even for grown ups, it has many little details that although you see it once and again you don't get bored because there is something new that you haven't seen before. It is very entertaining, much better that I though it could be when I bought it. I definitely recommend this film.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cars soundtrack, 13 Sep 2011
This review is from: Cars Original Soundtrack (Audio CD)
Great music! Old songs in new wrappings, wonderful music to listen to and to dance to. My sons aged 2 and 4 love it, and so do I :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for babies, toddlers and grown ups, 7 July 2011
This review is from: Cars Original Soundtrack (Audio CD)
This is a great soundtrack to listen to when driving. Each member of our family has their own favourite track. It is well worth buying if your children like 'cars' or you like country music. Will have you singing along merrily!!

5.0 out of 5 stars CD for parents of film watchers, 18 Feb 2011
This review is from: Cars Original Soundtrack (Audio CD)
The grandchildren watch the film while their mother sings along, she found the soundtrack adictive to listen too, I therefore had to get this cd for her to use in the car,ipod,phone etc. GREAT SUCCESS. Well packed, received in good time, good service.

5.0 out of 5 stars CARS SOUNDTRACK-GREAT, 12 Jan 2011
This review is from: Cars Original Soundtrack (Audio CD)
BROUGHT THIS FOR MY LITTLE BOY AS HE LOVES CARS.IVE SEEN THE FILM THAT MANY TIMES I KNOW ALL THE WORDS TO THE SONGS.SOME ARE INSTRUMENTAL BUT STILL GOOD.WE HAVE IT IN THE CAR TO SING ALONG TO.

5.0 out of 5 stars Top movie soundtrack., 27 July 2010
This review is from: Cars Original Soundtrack (Audio CD)
I bought the movie ages ago for my son who loves anything CAR! or Lightning McQueen! I looked at the sound track and thought it might be good for the car for short trips as the radio stations are rubbish these days. When Real Gone came on the smile on my son's face made me realise I'd made a good choice! He wanted to listen to the CD all the way through! I may now have to buy another in case this one gets damaged!

My son loves it. And so do I.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cars, 4 May 2010
My 2 year old son loves listening to the songs from his favourite movie of the moment!

4.0 out of 5 stars Once again Disneymusic have caught some ears., 27 April 2010
This review is from: Cars Original Soundtrack (Audio CD)
One moore time, the Disney Studios have recorded earcaching music.
This album makes your foot tap (on the speeder of course).
I've given it 4 stars becausethere is (allmost allways) some boring stuff too - but theyre nice as background. So... Life is a highway - ride along with your stereo. :-)

Cars Original Soundtrack
Cars Original Soundtrack by Chuck Berry (Audio CD - 2006)