5.0 out of 5 stars Healing cream
This cream is brilliant. Have used it many times for healing and soothing cuts and grazes on horses and dogs. Needed it again recently when my dog was attacked and her face was badly mauled. This cream also encourages regrowth of skin and hair on animals. Struggled to find it available anywhere and once again amazon came to the rescue.
Published on 28 Aug 2012 by murphysmum

3.0 out of 5 stars ok .. cream
Some people swear by this but I find it ok... Just like a base cream, I usually use Neals Yard product and find them to be better..? 3* isn't bad, just not for me.
Published 19 months ago by Dan

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Healing cream, 28 Aug 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for dogs too, 6 Oct 2014
Miss Anne T. Selby (East Sussex) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Nelsons Hypercal Cream 30g (Personal Care)
I purchased this as part of a range of solutions I'm trying which will hopefully help my dogs yeast infection - mostly paws. Although she hated her red raw feet being touched at first she now lets me apply this to her paws - so she can try and lick it off! It seems to have helped and her pads are less angry and cracked - it's also calmed down a scratching patch on her neck. Good product and pleased it's fairly natural doesn't contain anything toxic!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product for Eczema, 30 April 2012
At last hidden angel in a tube!!! It does what is says. Used it for my months baby and she did get relief from the itching. Also works on discharge thus healing infection. Have been using this since she was 4 months old. I would definitely recommend this product to anybody who is in desperate need of a cream for itchy skin caused due to severe Eczema.

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't praise this cream enough!, 11 Oct 2014
This review is from: Nelsons Hypercal Cream 30g (Personal Care)
Because of my job my hands are really dry and the skin cracks around the nails and bleeds. Hate the feel of heavy hand creams but this cream absorbs really quickly and the calendula heals those little cracks in no time. I used it on a particularly nasty fat burn and within the week it was gone with minimal scarring. Great for the dogs too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just try it, 2 Jan 2012
This review is from: Nelsons Hypercal Cream 30g (Personal Care)
Brilliant for skin conditions particularly dry skin, saved my cat stricken with feline aids when steroid cream just removed the skin.

5.0 out of 5 stars All round excellent cream (Natural first aid for cuts and grazes), 27 Jun 2014
D. Mudie "DJ" (scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Nelsons Hypercal Cream 30g (Personal Care)
This cream was recommended to me by my vet. I have a German Shepard dog who seems to take reactions to the salt in the winter and in general gets cuts and grazes on his front pads. Then he took a genetic condition called furunculosis which meant he had an extremely irritated back end (it is very similar to eczema but worse). This cream was amazing no irritation from it and what ever I used it on healed .Which is quite surprising because although he's a very robust dog he seems to have a very delicate constitution. Not to mention that is great for general cuts, grazes and skin irritation on humans.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good combination., 29 May 2014
This review is from: Nelsons Hypercal Cream 30g (Personal Care)
Hypericum (wrong spelling I think) and Calendula together make a good team. Calendula for healing and Hypericum for that numb, nervy, itchy sensation.

5.0 out of 5 stars great service, 25 April 2014
This review is from: Nelsons Hypercal Cream 30g (Personal Care)
This cream was recommended to me , It arrived promptly well packed , I haven't had to use it yet so can't comment on how effective it will be , but I like the idea of using natural medicine remedies both for family & my dog .

5.0 out of 5 stars So effective, 16 April 2014
This review is from: Nelsons Hypercal Cream 30g (Personal Care)
I love this cream - got it to help heal a painful operation scar, and boy does it do the job, the scar is healing beautifully, and the pain reduced bit by bit with each application. Lovely.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 13 Mar 2014
This review is from: Nelsons Hypercal Cream 30g (Personal Care)
As we used this cream the first time, the experiences were overwhelming. We can recommend this product to anyone full hearted.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›